Erik - apologize

I decided it was time. Time to see Charles. Time to apologize and rid this nagging guilt in my soul. Time to tell him how I felt. I parked the car in front of the mansion and got out. Memories flooded me as I sank to my knees. I buried my face in my hands and cried. I shot Charles. I shot him, and left him on that beach. But he would be okay, right? It was a month ago and he would probably be on the mend. 'Peace was never an option.' A memory plaques me, pulling me up from my knees. 'Apologize.' The voice in my head commands. I walk robotically to the doors of the mansion. Hank opens the door, sees me and slams it. But I cannot blame Hank for his actions. After a minute, I remove my helmet, placing it next to the door. Hank opens the door again. "The professor wishes to speak with you." He leads me to the study. It smelled like Charles. Like books and ink. I inhaled and enters the room. Charles was behind a desk, cluttered with papers. Charles begins moving weirdly and comes out from behind the desk. He is pushing a wheelchair. His wheelchair. I paled. He comes up in front of me, studying me for a minute before punching me. Hard. He punches me in the side of the mouth, my cheek throbbing. Then, he unexpectedly grabs me and kisses me, gently. "You have no clue how much I've missed you, Erik." He says. He looks down, blushing. "I missed you too, Charles." I say, crouching down and kissing him back. I felt whole again. Charles finally stops and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Don't leave me again." He breathes. "Never." I hug him gently. He hugs back. I realize that I love this man. I really do. He exits, beckoning me to come with him. He comes to the dining room were Hank, Sean, and Alex are waiting. "Erik will be dining with us today." He says blankly. "What?!" They all jump up in surprise. "But he put you in-" Charles cuts off Sean. "That was an accident. Erik and I have some catching up to do." He says calmly. He must see the paled look on my face. He maneuvers weirdly and ends up in a dining room chair, and a catch myself looking at his legs, twisted in a weird way tangled in the chair. I instantly look up. "So, Erik, how have you been doing." He starts a conversation. "I missed you, my friend. I was scared to come to you." I broke down. "What happened to you?" I cried. "The, uh, bullet hit my spine, I-I'm a paraplegic-uh, um, paralyzed from the waist down, ah, but that's okay. I'm okay now that you're here." He says. "Would you like some tea?" He asks. "If you are going to have some, I guess I will too." I respond. In a flash of strange movements he's back in the other chair and making tea in the kitchen. I smiled. I walked up behind him "You know, Charles, I like you." I say. "Yes, that is what makes a friendship." He replied. "No, I like you, like you." I said, taking the risk. He turned around. "Well that's too bad, because I love you." He says. I crouch down and he kisses me roughly, and I return the favor. I hear a screech and I turn around to see all the glass broken and Sean standing there in shock. "P-professor?" He cries in shock. "Erik?" His eyes are wide. "Yes Sean, I have a boyfriend now."