Why?

Travis's pov

I wake up to see my pillow wet with tears and my knuckles with some bruises. Man, I must have punched the wall hard. I hear my phone buzz. I pick it up it was y/n.
You: Travis I'm coming over at 12 I need to talk to you
Travis: ok see you in 30 min
You:bye
Travis:bye

I put my phone down and got dressed. I went up stairs and got bandiads,sheets and a box of cearel. I went downstairs and changed my bed sheets I put the bandaids on my knuckles and while doing that I ate some cearel. I herd the door open and talking. Garroth came down stairs. " Y/n needs you." He said. "Tell her I will be out soon." I said back. He nodded.

Your pov

Garroth told me to wait. I stood there. I soon got bored and walked to there balcony. On there deck the wind sliding my hair one way. I hear footsteps, I turn A round to see Travis. We look at each other for a long time he looks like he hasent slept at all. "Why did you come?" He asked. "I came b-beacuse I'm worried about you." I said back. He looked at me. He started to walk closer to me. "W-what a-are you d-doing?!" My face blushing. He put his arms around my waist. My heart started beeting faster. His face got closer to mine. 4 millimeters 3 millimeters 2 millimeters....

TO BE CONTINUED..

I'm sooo evil mwahah!! LOL!
See ya guys later! (Sorry for the short chapter) word count: 259