Chapter 1 (Kirsties POV)

I woke up on our tour bus. I could hear everyone laughing in the other room, they are all so happy when I have no reason to be happy anymore. After Jeremy broke up with me I couldn't get out of bed unless it was for a show.

I took out my phone, the screen blinding me, and scrolled through my Twitter notifications.
@willsyclimb: I love you Kirstie! Congrats on getting a charmer like Jeremy ;)
I feel so bad. I haven't told the fans I'm single again.

I finally decided to go eat something. I walked out of the bunking area to go the the small kitchen area. Mitch saw me and smiled.
"Hey Kirstie!!"
"Hey Mitchy, Did you guys already get breakfast?"
"Yea! We went out to this fancy café. We didn't want to wake you up so we went without you, but don't worry. Avi and Kevin went out to go get some food so I can just te-"
"No, don't. Im not even hungry."
I cant believe they went without me. Im actually really hungry but I was just gonna throw up the food anyways.

-3 hours Later-

It was around noon when I decided to go outside. I walked out of the tour bus ignoring all the Pentaholics calling my name.
"KIRSTIE!" I heard one specific voice stand out from the rest. I spun around to see a girl named Kai, I follow her on twitter.
"Kai? Come here love." Kai is probably the sweetest person I've met. She dmed me in instagram and helped me through some dark times. I just hope she isn't devastated when she finds out I broke our promise...

A/N: Hey yall! Its the author.. Um, hope you liked my book... Vote and comment please!! 💗 Much love🌸
~Mykie🌊