That Girl

A lot of guys think I'm this player they can just get advice from. Truth is I don't get around, it's just girls like to spread rumours saying they've hooked up with me, so I let them

In my nearly eighteen years of life, I have slept with five girls, made out with five but only secretly wanted one. Lost my virginity at fourteen. So young I know but at the time I was drunk and hooking up with this very hot chic at my best friends birthday.

I'm in my last year of college, captain of the basketball team which happens to be coached by my dad, best friend is vice captain and I also play rugby in first fifteen

That girl that I've secretly wanted has been around as early as I can remember. That girl is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

That girl is my older sisters best friend. Her name is Peyton Evans.

If I remember correctly my sister and Peyton have been friends since they were seven.

"Bro, up to?" I turn around seeing my best friend with his gym bag walking towards me. I was just grabbing my bag out of the trunk of my car

"Waiting for your ass to get here" I say as we do our handshake

"Hayley is back from her holiday and she looks good" I roll my eyes at his statement Hayley is my ex girlfriend and the last girl I've slept with.

School had just finished and I haven't seen her so I'm not sure what difference it would make if I saw her. Yeah she's gorgeous but if you caught your girlfriend hooking up with another guy and girl at the same time, well you know what happened after that. If it was just the girl, then damn that shit is hot but she had a different guy there who wasn't me. Well you can imagine what happened then.

I'm not mad, not anymore. Actually I don't even care, in fact she's been away for a month and it gave me time to man up and put some moves on Peyton. We've always had this sort of chemistry, I get along with her. I can confine in her about girls.

There is something about older girls. no not girls women. She's still young too, at the age of twenty. But she does not have a body of a seventeen/eighteen year old.

Fit is the new skinny and her curves are blessed as if they were gifts to men

"Dude, you keep zoning out on me... thinking about tapping that ass?" Luke says snapping me out of my daze

"What?" I say shaking my head

"And she's looking straight at you" At those words Luke says I look properly and there stands Hayley by the front entrance of the school. She looked like she got a tan from wherever she was, her blonde hair naturally straight not curled as she usually has it and natural make up. She does look good but she wasn't what I wanted.

"No I wasn't looking at her, I was just thinking about training, yeah she looks alright" I say not very interested, turning my head away from her I look to Luke "Did any of the other guys say they were gonna come early? I mean I did tell them we were gonna have to get into weights tonight"

"Yeah they're all coming... hey doesn't your mums club volleyball team have training in a few?" I look down at the time and smile "What's with the smile?" He asks frowning. Shit, I haven't told him about my thing for Peyton and I don't think I will yet either.

I mean, yeah he's my best friend but he'll just see it as she is just a piece of ass I want and it doesn't help that they are cousins.

"Nothing, I was gonna use their volleyball training to help my hops bro" When we walked into the gym, the team was there already. My dad was in the coaches office as we got changed. I waved as he waved back and got back to sorting out his plays for our finals next week.

Our gym fitness equipment area looked over the two separate courts, a mezzanine with a balcony. As I look over there were already a few girls there getting ready.

The guys were already upstairs working out when Luke and I starting our work out routine

"James" I hear behind me. I turn to see my dad looking over at me "Son, I asked your mum if you boys could train with them tonight... you boys need to work on legs tonight" Sweat was pouring down my face when he said this

"Ok, should be good, I was gonna ask if I could join in anyway" I say grabbing my towel and wiping my face

"Good, now tell the rest of the team... Just remind your mum, you know what she's like" I roll my eyes as my dad and I start laughing.

I had turned back to the guys and seen them looking down over the balcony over at the courts. I laughed and told them what was going on. They quickly grabbed their things and headed down. I see my mum standing right below us "Mum!" I call out

"Oh yeah, hurry up" She waves for us to join in when my sister and Peyton walk through the door

My sister, black hair and olive skin with brown eyes. Peyton is a vision of pure beauty. I couldn't help but stop and stare. Her brunette hair tied back into a ponytail, blue eyes with a tan as well.

If I could compare her to someone, it would be Miranda Kerr. But fitter looking. I was hypnotized by her as I watched her get change out of her track pants and wore her tight shorts and loose shirt.

I shook my head when I felt someone beside me "Hayley" I turn to her and see her smiling "Umm"

"Sorry, I just came to give my brother his car keys but I just saw you here" I scratch the back of my neck and look anywhere but her until I catch Peyton looking at me. She smiled and waved, I instantly waved back "You look busy, I'll see you"

"Yeah" now that wasn't awkward at all.

I turn to walk down the stairs only to catch Hayley look longingly at me. I am not going back there with her. That is one part of my life I don't want to revisit

I'm walking down the stairs to the rest of the team and I see Hayley talking with Peyton and my sister. My sisters name is Kristy and she was smiling at Hayley and glancing at me wiggling her eyebrows in my direction while Peyton looked like she wanted to smack her in the face

Maybe I was reading too much into it but I was wishing Peyton was jealous of the way Hayley and Kristy were smiling at me

Maybe just maybe, I will get that girl

________________

First chapter and I hope you guys like it. Steering away from werewolf stories for a while. And I'm hoping this story is enjoying.

Taking on a guys perspective, I hope I do it good.

- missSTRAWBERRIES