Chapter 2 - Prologue

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- Arthur Ashe

The second world war had just ended.
Grindlewald had just been defeated.

The world and its people praised the leaders. Be it Churchill or Dumbledore. For some people though the loss was much much more. The muggleborn witches and wizards all over the world mourned their loss to both wars. They've lost their families to the Muggle war and their friends to the wizarding war. As mourning turned to contemplation, they were adamant that they would not suffer like this in the future.

They planned their rise to power because it was evident that those in power were not suitable to it. Democracy, Government and freedom of choice all led to destruction. They studied history and proved to themselves that being ruled by kings and queens would be much better. Life would be good.

Representatives from all the countries met in a magically guarded room in a century old Britain castle. These witches and wizards have collected data through extensive research to be presented to the Queen of the United kingdom. They waited with anxious minds and baited breath as the Queen looked through their findings. At last she looked up from the papers and motioned the wizard from America to speak.

"Your majesty. Both our worlds have suffered a great deal because of these wars. We have lost so much and gained nothing. At the root of this war, lies corruption, bad politicians and irresponsible citizens.

"You and your ancestors have given them freedom. But the people are not yet ready to have it. We see for ourselves what it had led the world to. We propose you to take back this freedom in return for a peaceful life. Authority belongs to those who are born with it. Authority belongs to your blood My Majesty.

"People might rebel at first, but as they see the benefits they reap from it, they'll quiet down. But the other world, the world we were taken to when we were eleven will not bow down to those without magic. They've long forgotten that they're only a part of the world bound by the same rules. They think of themselves as a separate entity above people with no magic and their government. The most regrettable thing is that they're losing their magic because of their arrogance. Their powers are dwindling due to inbreeding. They don't have the capability or the discipline to rule themselves anymore. They need a proper ruler. And only royal blood can give them that.

"The data we have collected lists everyone of royal descent still left in all the countries. But it so happens that none of them are witches or wizards. But if they manage to produce magical children in the next generation or.."

The queen gestured him to stop and fixed him with a stern look and said in a powerful voice " I understand what you're proposing. And I will adhere to it on one condition."

"Anything My Majesty" said the american wizard.

" All the muggleborn witches and wizards and all the royal magical children that will be born in the future will swear magical fealty to my first magical descendant and whosoever he/she chooses to succeed him/her given that they're of royal descent. Once they've sworn their loyalty, they can rule their countries on their own. I ask this of them so that there will be no more war, be it magical or not. If the countries and their royal line agree to this, I'll accept your proposal and will it to pass.

"The countries accept your condition My Majesty. For you see, we foresee this and talked to the royals. They're willing to agree to any and all of your condition My Queen.

"If that is the true case, then I grant you permission to move forward and bring an end to destruction. "At this The Queen motioned towards one of her guards who nodded and disappeared through a door. After a minute had passed, the door opened and he came back with a young girl of maybe 10 in tow. The girl bowed to the Queen and turned around to face the others. She had hair the color of honey, and eyes the color of chocolate.

"This is my niece, Princess Evaline. She will be married to the duke of Castleford in the summer of 1958. They'll have a girl and a boy. The girl will grow up to be beautiful and smart and in 1979 she will marry one Sirius Black of the ancient and noble house of Black. They will have a girl of royal and magical blood. She will be your queen. The magical world will go through another war. You will not attempt to stop it. From this day to then, until that girl comes to the world, you will work on building a loyal and strong army of magical people for her when she's finally ready. All muggleborn magical children should be trained from birth. They should know our vision. The magical ministries have ways of finding magical children. We will employ the same way to find our magical children. What we all desire will come to pass. It has been foretold in the stars. But the magical community has no time to read it. All the better for us.

"But tread carefully my people. No sound of what we are doing must go out. We have no place for traitors. Tread very carefully." With this she gave them a wave of disposal and they stood as one, bowed deep to the Queen and left with determined hearts to save the world from destruction.