❉ six

Melanie Anderson

Melanie..
"Melanie.." The voice spoke up and awoken me. My vision had focused, we were in a dark area. The smell reeked

I slowly rise up. I look to my side and see that I am in a closet. The man that was looking out the closet turns back to me.

He was the Ethan I thought was different. There are so many questions running in my head.
"Ethan?" I try and stand on my feet.
"We have to get out of here" he grabs my wrist but I pull back.

"Ethan.." I look at his eyes. He sighs
"We can't talk right now"
"Is that why you were so intricate from our conversation.." There was a moment of silence
"Your hiding something.. Your a criminal"
"Mel-"

"No Ethan! This is a company I was going to work for, and you and those men.. my mom was here, who knows she's-"
"I'll explain later, the police are coming, I promise everything is going to be fine" he grabs my wrist for the second time and I give in.

He walks us out and we run to the stairs. As we walk down one of my heels decided to brake and make me flinch. I gasp as I almost trip down, but I grab ahold to the railing.

There was sudden noise which worried Ethan. He grabs me as we bump against the wall facing away from the main floor door.

"I'm sorry" I whispered
"Are you okay" he had a concerned face.
I nod, he takes a deep breath and we continue to walk down. As it seemed we are headed for the basement floor, which is a parking lot.

He looks both ways before running to an unfamiliar car. He opens the door for me as I sit inside. He closes the door and runs to the other side. He sits in the driver side and locks the doors, he put his mask back on.

The car starts, once it did, a crowd of police men burst from the door we had gotten out of earlier.
"Duck down!" Ethan warned and I obeyed. The police began shooting. The sound was loud and clear.

The car sped past the group and down to the entrance. As we escaped, there were police cars everywhere.
He makes a sharp turn in between two buildings. He fixed his suit and took off his mask.

Few hair adjustments. As he slowly drives up the street from the cops, he clears his throat and creeps his hand against my thigh. The warmth feeling made me shiver, but it was comforting.

We reach the stop sign. A police officer walks close to our car and quickly nods approving for our exit. Ethan drives at the speed limit, once we leave he drives at 100 mph.

My heart was beating really fast. I was still shaking from the shooting but then the feeling of Ethan's skin against my thigh somehow calmed me.

It was silent for quite a while. I took the time to look at Ethan's features. Messy bed sex hair, slim body, and a sharp jawline that could cut almost anything.

"Like what you see" he spoke
"You ruined the moment" I groaned
"Aw, I'm sorry babygirl"

"Don't act all tough now, you looked like you were about to shit your pants 15 minutes ago" I tried to remove his hand away from my thigh but there was no use.

"Don't push it" he gritted his teeth. That's when the feeling of his hand disappeared. He's not respecting me at all, more like hypocrite.

"No.. I need answers"
Instead he ignored me. His jaw was clenched. I don't understand to why I wasn't afraid, or freaking out that I'm in a car with someone who caused or is apart of a shooting.

The ride was up to 20 minutes, and the scenery had changed to fields of grass and trees. Ethan finally slowed down the car, arriving to a long driveway.

"Where are we?"
He unbuckled his seatbelt and took the keys from the ignition. He looks at me for a certain moment then opens to the door to get out.

"Home"