❉ two

Melanie Anderson

The trip to the drug store was taunting. As I ran to the hair isle and quickly grabbed shampoo and conditioner, I couldn't breath

Employees kept looking at me, as if I was a criminal. I had on a Nike sweater and grey sweatpants with vans. Nowhere close to that.

I quickly paid the cashier and sped of outside. I can already tell he's following me. The feeling will somehow never leave me.

What does he want from me?

My mentality took the best of me and chose the short cut home. Although it's faster, it is also darker and more dangerous.

"Melanie.." I heard someone shout. As if they were teasing.
I look back quickly and sped up my pace. It was the guy, he was following me.

"Melanie" he says chuckling
I began to speed my pace, as I turn a right to the building, he disappeared.

-

It was half an hour until midnight, and it'll be my birthday. Getting older is as fun anymore, it just lets you know that the older you get the more responsible.

I'm the youngest out of my best friends, Paisley and Rowen are 22 while I'm turning 21. It explains why they chose a bar, I haven't drank alcohol in a while.

At this moment we are at the club Paisley planned. Rowen and Paisley were matching tight black dresses. While I was suppose to be the center of attention a red tight dress.

The two potatoes had decided to go dance, since we weren't doing anything but sit by the bar.

The bartender slid a glass of alcohol in front of me. He smiles and points out at the front.

At a corner of the place, stood the guy I was trying to avoid. He smirks .
He was willing to give me a drink.

I was sick and tired of whatever scheme he was planning on me. I took the drink, letting the burning sensation burn in my throat. I cleared my throat and walked towards him.

He fixes his posture as he noticed my presence going his direction.
"Hello Beautiful" he smiles
I visualized him, he was wearing a black buttoned shirt and black jeans.

Since the area is dark, I could only see the features that I've noticed, just not his eyes.

"Why so dressed up" I asked
"All for the birthday girl" he takes out his hand.
"Who are you" I shrug my eyebrows
"no one you should worry about" he says confidently.

"I'm not stupid, I've seen you" I place my hands on my hips.
"Are you accusing me of being a stalker" he questions
"I never even mentioned the word" I smirked

"Didn't need to, I took the hint" he says, sounding more serious.
"well-" the music interrupts me.

People began to close in into the middle of the club. There wasn't enough space for me to leave. Even if I did, the guy would follow me. Hasn't even mentioned his name.

I had been looking around for Paisley and Rowen but no sign of them.

The song "One of those nights" by The Weekend began playing. Hands were slowly creep by my hips. I slightly look behind me and see the same person.

I tried to lose his grip, but suddenly it gotten stronger. There had been no space between us. Everyone around me was dancing. It was officially noon, I began to dance as well.

As my move my hips and so does he. Our sway to the beat, his head comes close to my ear. His heavy breathing notified me what he was feeling.

"Happy Birthday Mel" he said
My eyes had widen. I pushed his grip off of me. I push into his chest. I look at him, his eyes still weren't visible.
"fuck you, your the stalker"

"I'll see you around kitten" he lifts my chin lightly and walks away.

-

I had walked around the club looking for Paisley. I found Rowen at the bar, also clueless of where she went off.

As I was pacing around the place while looking for Paisley I was feeling sick and dizzy. The drink had an effect on me and it seemed a little strong.

We went to the back were there were bathrooms. The music had faded off back here, there were sounds of moans and screams.

Why kind of fuckin club is this?

I opened the door to the ladies room and there sat Paisley sitting on the ground.
"Paisley!" Rowen and I said in unison
"What happened?"
"Did anyone do something to you" she looks up and giggles.
"Nope" she's drunk.

"But there was this creepy guy, he told me that Melanie would be expecting" he shrugs. Rowen and I switch looks
"Expecting what?" Rowen asked

"I dunno" she giggled
"Let's get going" I said as I pull the her arm around my shoulder

"No! It's your birthday, your 21!" She yelled. Causing attention as we walk outside.

-

Instead of drinking out at places, we got into comfy clothes and drank beer at our place instead. I was light-headed, not certain if that means your drunk.

"Thank God I stayed sober" Rowen grunts as she lays me in my bed.
"Your not a tower silly" I laughed as her joke
"Your drunk"
"Am not"

She chuckles
"Goodnight Mel" she closes the door.
Just as my eyes began to close, the window to my room opened. A shadowy figure came upon my room and entered.

"Hi Peter Pan"
He covers his mouth with his finger and shushed me.

"I see your drunk" he chuckles
I stand from my bed and walk right in front of him to measure our height.
"Are you coming to take me to NeverLand" I asked

He shook his head. Instead he carried me and placed me against the wall. My legs wrap around his waist. We stare at each other for what seemed forever.

His lips slowly reach to mine. My hands wrap around his neck, bringing him closer to me. Everything that was happening now, I was craving for. The moment was indescribable.

It went on for a while, his pressure of his hands on my hips tightened. Slowly moving towards my butt, squeezing them lightly. He was going rough, but I wasn't ready, I didn't even know him.

I grunt and cover his mouth with one of my hands. He looked surprised.
"I won't remember this" I frown
"Trust me you will" he smiles and kissed my cheek

He doesn't let go of me. He carries me to my bed and covers me with my covers.

"Night babygirl" he smirks as he sits on the edge of the window.
He closes the window and I know I'll never see him after that.

~~~
Or will she?