chapter-6

*After school*

I waited for Summer and Andy in front of the school. I got bored so i went on my phone and just messed around on there.

"Hey." i looked up and saw Devin.

"Hey." i smiled.

"Why are you out here all by yourself?" he asked and stoped in front of me and put his hands in his pockets.

"Well, im waiting for Andy and Summer. Oh, and a couple of their friends. We're going to the mall." i smiled at him.

"Why don't you ride with me? I was meeting a couple of the guys there anyway." i learned that he's a football player, and so was Andy, but he got kicked off the team. He won't tell me what happened. He's on the baseball team now, and i love baseball way more than I'll ever like football.

"Um, sure i guess. I just have to text Summer and tell her I'll meet them there." i texted Summer that i was going to meet her at the mall. I started following Devin to his car, but hen i saw Isaiah. He was standing with three guys. One of them was tall, had blonde hair, and green eyes. The second one had black hair, also had green eyes. The last one looked exactly like the second but his eyes were a blueish green and he had a lip ring.

I looked at Isaiah and saw that he was already looking at me. Then he looked at who i was with, and i could see anger in his face. Why didn't Andy and Isaiah like him? Devin is so sweet.

"Come on." Devin grabbed my hand and walked me the rest of the way to his car. I mean i know i just met him, but i don't really care. Its not like i just kissed him.

We stop in front of a blue mustang with white strips. This was definitely a dream car of mine.

"You like?"

"Do i like? No, i love!" he smiled at me.

"You like cars?"

"I mean i guess. My dad used to work on cars. He works on racecars now."

"Really? Thats so cool. Do you get to meet any of the racers?"

"Yeah, they became my second family. They're all pretty chill if you ask me." i got in the car and Devin drove off to where the mall is i guess.

We got there and i smiled. It was a three story mall. Time to go shopping.

"So are you going to hangout with your friends?" i asked walking to the entrance.

"My friends can wait. I don't want to leave you alone." he smiled and grabbed my hand again.

"I really wanna go on a shopping spree, so you should prepare."

"I grew up with three sisters. I know how bad this can get. Trust me."

"Great! Lets get started!" i grabbed his hand and pulled him into the first store. I was looking at this really cute dress, but i didn't know if i liked it that much. It was tight on the top, had cuts in the side and got loose around my waist.

"Come on. I want to try this on." i walked into the dressing room and quickly put on the dress and then walked out and posed for Devin and then laughed.

"Do you like?" i spun around for him.

"No going to lie, but you look hot." he said checking me out. I blushed and hit his arm.

"But you areee." he said laughing.

"Let's take a picture." i got out my phone and walked to a mirror. Devin rapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder while looking at my phone screen. I put my hand on his arm and then took a couple of pictures.