Chapter-5

*First day of school*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going of at 6:30 in the morning. The time makes me remember i have school. The first day of school, junior year.

I get up and stretch. I look around my room. Summer helped me decorat it this weekend. It was nice, i have to admit.

I pulled to warm covers off my body to be met with the cold air. Oh how badly i wanted to hide under my blanket right now. I walk to Matt's room to make sure he's up and he is. He always goes on a moring jog to start the day, more than I'll ever do.

I walk back to my room and grabe a towel and head to my bathroom to take a shower. I turn on the water and make sure its warm. I stripped down to nothing, and my body was met with the cold air once again. I get in the shower and quickly wash my hair, face, and make sure my lags are a smooth as a babies butt.

Once i get out i dry my self off and put of my underwear and bra. Then i put on a black crop top, with some black highwasted jeans. I throw a red flannel over and i put on some white and black addias. I did my make-up, just foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. The i grabed some sunglasses and headed down stairs.

There was a knock on the door so i headed there next. I opened it and it was andy and summer. Summer was wearing ripped black jeans, a while t-shirt, and had a army green jacket over qith some white vans. Andy was also wearing black jeans with a plain white t-shirt.

"Damn, you look fucking hot!" Andy said looking me up and down.

"You know my eyes are up here." i said smirking.

"I do, but damn."

"Ava, you look amazing!" Summer said with a big smile.

"Might want to do your hair..." oh yeah, stupid me.

"Yup. I should. Come in guys." i said moving out of the way. I walked upstairs and they followed me.

"So when does school start?"

"In like half an hour, but we still need to pick up our schedules."

"I'll be done in like 5 minutes." i ran into the bathroom and brushed through my hair and straightened my hair all in records time.

"Okay-Andy what the hell are you doing!" he was holding a pair of my underwear. I grabed it from his hands.

"Why so mad?" Andy chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, Summer is waiting downstairs with Matt."

"Okay so whats the plan?"

"We are all going to carpool, yay!!" Andy said.

"What car are we taking?" i asked laughing at how excited he was to carpool.

"Mine, and you're riding shotgun! We have to be relationship goals you know."

"Well, i didn't even know we were dating, and why would you think i would say yes?" i raised my eyebrows.

"Why are you so mean?" he said pretending to be hurt. I just laughed at him.

"Matt, Summer! Lets go!" i yelled and followed Andy to his red jeep, i sat in the front with Andy so we could be 'relationship goals'. Matt came out with Summer and handed me my backpack. Oh yeah, i need that.

"Thanks." Andy drove off once everyone was in with 20 minutes to spare.

Once we arrived at school i got out of the the car and immediately statred getting looks from people. I don't know if they were good or bad but i don't care. Okay so Matt is a grade above me, and Andy and Summer are in the same grade as me. I forgot to mention that they're twins. Andy came over to me and put his arm around me.

"Welcome to L.A. high school." Andy said.

"Everyone is looking at me." i said, and moved closer to Andy.

"This is the first time she wants to be by me. I feel warm and fuzzy inside!" he smiled down at me.

"Shut up." we walked to the office and got our schedules.

I had first, therd, and six with Summer. I had secound, sixth and seventh with Andy. I had forth by myself, and then fith was lunch and we all had that together. I'm happy i get to see Matt a lunch.

"Bye baby sis, I'll see you at lunch. Don't miss me to much, okay?" he kissed my cheek and walked off to find his class.

"Come on we have to get to class." Summer said.

"I'll walk you guys." Andy said, then put his arm around me again. We go to our first class.

"My little girl is growing up!" Andy said fake crying and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

"I'll see you later." i smiled at Andy.

"I'll meet you at your locker for second, okay?"

"Yeah." Andy looked at my looker number and hugged me one more time and walked away.

Summer sat at the back of the classroom and i followed. This class was math. I always hated math. I'm good at it, but i hate it.

"What do you have for forth again?"

"Um, i have government with Mr.Wagner."

"Damn you must be smart." Summer raised her eyebrows.

The class went by fast, the teacher was cool i guess. Summer walked me to my locker, and Andy was already there.

"Did you miss me cutie?" Andy said and hugged me. He is very touchy.

"In a way i did."

"Yes! I feel ever happier now." he smiled and then frowned looking behind me. I tured around a saw a guy walking up to me, he was tall with brown hair, green eyes, and an amazing smile. I smiled at him. He nodded at Andy, he was stiff next to me. Hm.

"I'm Devin. I haven't seen you around here before, are you new? He asked me with a killer smile.

"I am actually. I'm Ava."

"Well, it was nice to meet you. I hope i see you around." he walked away to a group of guys. I smiled at the ground.

"Come on Ava." Andy walked away mad. I walked arfter him but looked back a Summer confused. 'I'll tell you later' she mouthed and i nodded. My classes went by fast and the next thing you now it was luch. I had Isaiah in my fourth but he wasn't there. I found the luch room, but instead i found a tree to sit under outside. I texed Summer telling her where i was. Then i texted Matt, but he said he was handing out with some guys he had in his classes.

I saw Andy and Summer walking towards me. They sat down with me.

"So how is your day going?" Summer said taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"Its going good. I met a tone of people."

"Thats good, me and some friends are going to the mall after school. You should come." Summer said.

"Im so going with you. Im going to ask Sam and Nate to." Andy said.

"Yeah I'll come too."

~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked this chapter, and sorry if there are any mistakes. I'll go back and fix them later.

Autum xoxo