He's Back

DAVINA'S P.O.V

They pulled up and hesitated to go inside. I told them to go inside because there is something they need to see.

They went inside with me in front. They all looked devastated. I told Madison to hide so they could be surprised. I brought them to the alter.

"Come on out" I yelled. They looked around waiting for someone to come out into the open.

Madison started to come out expect the witch from earlier that despised me came conscious again and started after me. She wasn't even in 20 feet from me and her throat was grabbed. Her neck was broken.

It wasn't any of us who killed her it was Madison. She looked up. Her eyes were purple now she was a wolf witch. Her eyes will be people whenever she uses her any of her supernatural side. She had triggered her curse. But how did she come back?

MADISON'S P.O.V

Everyone just stared at me. So to break the silence I ran up and hugged everyone. I hugged Hayley, then Marcel, next was Elijah. Last was Klaus. I hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Where's Genevieve I need to rip her spine out and hit her with it." I asked.

"She's already dead, I killed her after she tried to kill my baby. One question how are you back from the dead?" She curiously asked.

"I'm alive because I was linked to you so when you came back I came back I just took a little longer because my return was delayed by Esther. Kol helped by distracting her and that interrupted her spell which gave me enough time to come back. The spell would of been strong enough to keep me in the other side forever without an escape. She knows I love you guys" some more then others but I kept that part to myself.

After I stopped talking me and Klaus just stared at each other. I broke the silence with"So Genevieve is dead. So are you sad, mad, or are you going to find another girl. Because obviously you didn't care how any one felt about that." I practically screamed. After I finished I turned around to leave.

"Madison wait" Klaus said as I was almost to the door.

"What do you want"I said.

"It's just that Hayley has missed you."he said.

"I can't believe you. You-" I screamed I was so flustered that I couldn't speak. I breathed in and out for a second. And continued "You don't care about anyone and when you do you don't do anything about it. I'm surprised your family still stands by you considering you always do something to control them and drive them away or hurt them." I said.

"I will call you guys later when I'm cooled down" I walked out of the church and decided to head out to the woods for some fresh air. I was walking around and I saw something moving in the woods.

"Hello"I yelled out to see if they would answer. But they didn't. I decided to turn around and head back except when I turned around I saw someone I thought I'd never see in this world... Mikael.

I tired to run but he grabbed me and slammed me into a tree. I then threw him into a branch on a tree. He was stuck for a few minutes, which was just enough for new to make a run.

As I was running I pulled out my phone and called Klaus. He answered with"Hey, Madison I'm-"but I cut him off "Klaus please help me. Its Mikael he's back and he's coming for me."

"Madison I need you to tell me where you are" he said urgently.

"I don't know" I said. I heard Mikael not far behind me saying 'come here little girl your gonna help me weaken Klaus' I continued talking to Klaus "Klaus get Davina to help you she can find through the link. Klaus hurry" I said.

"Ok Madison I-" he started but I cut him off with a scream. Mikael had grabbed my leg and pulled me on the ground. I continued to scream.

KLAUS'S P.O.V

I was sitting in the compound thinking about Madison when my phone rang. I looked at the called id and guess who it was, yup it was Madison. I answered the phone to apologize. When I answered the phone she was freaking out saying that Mikael was back and going after her. I told her to call down to tell me where she was. If Mikael was back that many one thing he was back to hurt me or kill me.

She told me she didn't know. I said "ok Madison I-" but was cut off by her screams. I started saying her name with panic in my voice "Madison, Madison".

Someone answered "Hello, my bastard child. If you want to see your precious Madison meet me at the warehouse on the outskirts of New Orleans. Scream Madison, scream for Klaus" I recognized the voice, it was Mikael.

When he said "Scream Madison, scream for Klaus" she said "No". He did something to her to make her scream because I heard a scream from her. "Meet me at the warehouse in one hour or she's dead." He said deviously and hung up.

"Elijah, Hayley" I yelled. They both popped their heads out of their bedrooms quickly. "Come on Mikael's back and he has Madison. We have to meet him or he'll kill her." With that we left and picked up Davina and Marcel on the way.

MADISON'S P.O.V

When I told Mikael that I want going to scream for Klaus he slashed me across the stomach. After that he said something. I couldn't hear I was in so much pain. He hung up and sped us to the ware house.

When we got there he injected me with enough wolfsbane to kill a regular wolf. It didn't kill me it just weakened me to wear I couldn't heal. He cut me in the stomach another time. I wasn't bleeding bad. But enough to make someone worry.

I heard a door slam amd voices. I couldn't make out what they were saying. He said "They're here." And slashed me again in the stomach. I tried to hold in the scream but it was too much pain for me to handle, I let out my scream. "That one was from Jay he said He missed your little hang outs" With that he laughed deviously and everyone came running in. Which included Klaus first, next was Elijah, then it was Marcel, and last was Hayley, then behind her was Davina.