Madison

I was walking through the little rest stop in Louisiana. I was just stopping to use the bathroom and grab something to drink and snack on I had about 30 minutes until I reached New Orleans. I was 30 minutes away from meeting my relatives who turn out to be wolves.

Oh I'm so sorry I'm Madison or Maddie for short. I'm a very powerful witch and I recently found out that I have relatives that are wolves. Oh yeah and my Aunt Beth abandoned me and my parents died when I was younger. I have a sister in in New Orleans. Only reason I know that is because I located her with a locater spell. I used my blood as the locater.

I get back into my car and drive for awhile until I see a sign that says New Orleans 5 miles. I get so excited. I finally get to see my sister appearerently we were separated when we were going when our parents died. Our parents died protecting us and when we were saved we were separated. When my Aunt Beth told me to leave when she abandoned me she left me a note telling me about my family and my sister and that her name was Hayley and the story. She said that I would know who my sister would be and that my sister would know who I am. That pretty much sums up my life.

I stop zoning out when I hear a honk and I jerk my wheel. It turns out that through my daydreaming I started drifting lanes.

I read the sign to my right reading Now Entering New Orleans. I'm just so excited.

I see that my sister is in a plantation house in the outskirts of New Orleans. I'm outside the house when I feel a chill down my spine. That only happens when vampires are near but the chill was a bone chilling one and that had to mean Originals are in there.

I bust open the door with my magic. I walk in the house and throw a dark haired original dressed in a suit up against the walk and hold him there and then I see a blonde haired original walk in and sees her brother being held. She zooms over to me but before she can I pit her down with an immensely painful migraine. I guess I didn't see the dirty blonde haired original because he caught me off guard and bit my neck. He started drinking my blood but I threw him against the wall and I dropped in pain gripping my neck.

All of a sudden I can't breathe and I'm up against a wall. The dark haired original in a suit has me in a choke hold and he is choking me. I can't do magic because the other two are holding down each of my wrists.

Someone walks downstairs asking concerned What's going on?" As soon as she sees me she says "Elijah stop let her go Rebekah and Klaus!" "Why" they ask in unison. "Because I said so and she is my sister" They let go of me without any argument. As they layed me down on the ground I'm breathing heavily because I was just choke and not able to breathe.

"Hayley is that you?" I ask her for confirmation.