Concentration

I lost my concentration for 2 seconds and that was enough time for Jay to stand up and put his hand around my neck. Magic needs concentration.

I was trapped I couldn't move, his hand was around my neck. I looked around and saw Klaus and Elijah. (Rebekah had left after I snapped Jay's neck. She wanted to leave and have a life and didn't want to get caught up in her families drama).

Klaus and Elijah were the ones who made the crash that distracted me. Klaus and Elijah looked worried and I saw a hint of fear in their eyes. Elijah kept stealing glances at Hayley to make sure she was ok.

There is no way I'm letting Jay convince me to use my magic to let him free from the boundary. So I used my magic to start pulling out his heart while he had his hand around my neck as a warning to Klaus and Elijah to back off and don't come any closer.

I was pulling out his heart it was slowly coming out of his body. He stopped me by biting my neck and drinking my blood. He was savoring the flavor. When he pierced my neck I let out a scream. Klaus, Elijah and Hayley all let out gasp. Jay dropped me to the floor. He said "If you step any closer I will drink her dry. And she has lost enough blood already."

"I can still use magic though" I say as I break the boundary spell by using magic to blow away the salt. I blew away the salt and Klaus and Elijah realized what I did they sped over to Jay. Klaus got there first and he ripped out Jay's heart. Elijah walked over to Hayley and realized that she didn't look well.

"What's wrong with Hayley" Elijah asked concerned.

"She has watered down wolfsbane in her system, give it a couple of hours to get her back to normal." I said as I tried to get up but failed as I felt dizzy and almost fell. I lost so much blood.

A pair off arms grabbed me. One arm around my legs and the other arm around my ribs. "I got you, love" I looked up to see Klaus was the one who was holding me and the one who caught me. I scanned around the room and saw Elijah holding Hayley she looked passed out. She probably was, she looked awful, but the baby is probably healing her as we speak. Elijah always looked at Hayley with love and I could tell she was in his every thought.

I was starting to black out I couldn't hold on much longer I had lost too much blood. Right before I blacked out, I felt this liquid run down my throat. It had a metallic taste and it was warm.