Chapter 18, Night School, Pt 2

Chapter 18,

"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale."

NO! WHAT THE HELL????

"What?" I seethed, finally speaking as everyone stared at him in shock.

"It's true, Kimmy." Scott answered, giving me the 'you-better-cover-for-me-' look.

"Oh really, are you sure it was him?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"Positive," he snapped.

"Are you completely, utterly, sure that it was him? Cause I'm pretty sure it was someone else that we're both very familiar with." I clenched my teeth, taking a few steps near Scott, preparing myself to rip himself to shreds.

"Yeah. It was him, Kimmy." He was getting nervous.

Nervous, huh? You should be scared.

Damn I sound evil.

"Wait, Derek did kill the janitor?" Jackass what the heck!?

"Wh - are you sure?" Allison proceeded to ask.

Did they not hear my argument with Scott at all?

"But the mountain lion -" I rolled my eyes at Lydia, taking a step toward Jackass. Allison grabbed my arm and held it closely to her.

I wasn't gonna' lie. I needed some comfort too.

"No, Derek killed him!" Blaming him, are you serious right now????

"All of them?" Allison whimpered.

"Yes, starting with his own sister." Scott replied, not meeting anyone's eyes especially mine.

Oh, Scott just wait till we get home.

"The bus driver?" Allison asked.

"And the guy in the video store, it's been Derek the whole time." There was a brief silence. "He's in here with us."

No, Scott, he's hurt! But you're too much of a smart -ass to actually care.

"And if we don't get out now, he's gonna' kill us too!"

Allison clenched my arm tighter and I was surprisingly okay with it because she prevented me from ripping Scott's eyes out!

"Call the cops." Jackass said to Stiles, who then shook his head.

Man, if they put some fitting dramatic music here, it'd probably be like a horror movie.

"No." Stiles answered.

"What do you mean no?" Jackass asked rhetorically, glaring at him.

Hah. Jackass asked.

GO STILES!!

"I mean no. You wanna' hear me say it in Spanish? NOH!" He added a Spanish accent at the end of that and I smirked, slightly looking at the ground. "Look, Derek killed three people okay? We don't know what he's armed with." My head snapped up to look Stiles in the eyes, who looked at me apologetically.

He was blaming Derek too?

Well...seems like he too shall face the wrath of KIMBERLY MCCALL!

"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department! Call him!" Jackass pestered.

Damn.

"I'm calling." Lydia said, before taking a couple of steps forward and getting out her cellphone, as Stiles tried to stop her but Jackass blocked him.