Chapter 13 The Tell Pt 3

Chapter 13,

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"PLEASE?!"

"No!" I slumped back in the passengers seat of the Jeep as we drove out of Lydia's house.

"But why not?" I whined at Stiles.

"Why would I drive you to Derek Hale's house?" He grumbled.

"To tell him what we found out, duh!" I yelled.

"NO!" Stiles yelled.

It was silent for a brief minute, until I asked, "What if I pay you?"

"You won't pay me. You didn't even pay me the fifty bucks you promised."

"That was only when you promised to cut off Derek's arm. And did you? Nooooo." I drawled.

"Still not gonna' let you go." He said sternly.

"STILES!" I yelled as loud as possible.

The car swerved while he screamed worriedly, "What!?"

"I'm thinking of growing a mustache." I muttered, thinking quite hardly.

"Oh God," he groaned, because he knew what was coming next. He absolutely hated this.

"Dude, you best check yourself before you wreck yourself." I said in my most sassiest tone and I snapped my fingers in z-formation but he ignored me.

I wasn't gonna' stop until he caved in.

"Romeo was 17 and Juliet was 13, they has a romance that caused 6 deaths! CAN YOU BELIVE IT!?" I started laughing like a seal. He just sighed in annoyance.

See, my thing here is to get him so pissed off he will take me to Derek's. I'm so smart, aren't I?

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWNNNNN!" I hollered. Still nothing.

Hmm. Last resort.

"Por favor?"

"No." Stiles simply said.

"Por favor?"

"No."

"Por favor?"

"...Alright!" He screamed. I squealed in delight, thank you Drake and Josh!

~>~<>~>~<>}>~>>>~>~

I was right in front of the burnt, ashen house and I could even read all the despair in it. Hell, it hurt me that people–actual humans–had the decency to do this.

I gulped and walked up the steps to the patio, then slowly opened the door. Might as well surprise him.

NOPE!

HOLY!

MY HEART! MY KNEES! MY STOMACH! MY OVARIES!

There was Derek, doing pull ups...those...damn muscles.. My legs ... oh God, I quickly sauntered over to the stairs and sat down, while staring at him go up and down. "Enjoying the view?" I heard him ask.

I gulped.

"That is so not fair." I squealed.

"You barged yourself," grunt, "in here."

"I hate you so much right now." I grumbled, tilting my head to stare at his sexy back muscles.

Little did I know, he had a tiny smile on his face.