Watching You P.1

Two days later

Tremaine Neverson

"You calling the wedding off?" I'm currently talking to August. After hearing almost everyone say August and Seriya aren't getting married.

"Ion know about dis' shit man. Dat' night she got on my nerves."

"She pregnant."

"It just really got ta' me." He defends, as I swich the phone from my left ear to right sitting on the plane.

"If you really wanna get married chase after her, until you can't no more. Show her there is no doubt in your mind. If you ain't ready for marriage tell her and stop fucking wit' her feelings."

"You right though."

"I'm always right nigga." I said confidently.

"Nigga what eva." I hang up the phone immediately putting it on Airplane mode. After going to NYC I flew back to Florida to head back to California. The tour was primarily finished; since I'd have a quick appearance around two in the afternoon.

Seriya Passcarella

(A few days ago)

"All I'm saying August is that you don't need twenty bitches while shooting the video! Then yo ass gonna be in some Calvin Klein's shirtless while them hoes rubbing on you!"

"It ain't even big fuckin' deal. It's just for a damn video na'! Stop fucking turnin it into something it isn't yo ass been arguing all day!" He shouts ten times louder than I was.

"It is a big deal to me. Because I don't want to marry no fuck boy that's jus gonna end up like yo father--" He pushed me against the wall yelling at my face. Like I've said something, that brought back memories to him. His hands gripped my neck, and I didn't see August Alsina anymore I saw a monster!

Dr Martin pulled me out of my thoughts after asking the same question ten times already.

"Miss. Seriya are you okay?"

"Um yeah I'm fine."

"The baby is in mild-condition right now, are you under a lot of stress or something. That you shouldn't and I'm not a where of?" He inquires.

"No, I'm fine." I lied once more.

"You sure."

"Yes." I sighed.

"Okay, well you should now get lots of rest. Stay off your feet. The baby isn't yet done forming so you messing up its process by being stress could potentially harm, or kill the baby." I nodded nervously.

My mother came back into the room with Aniya from the bathroom. It felt like I had to throw up. She helped me down from the bed and I thanked Dr. Martin.

I was scared out of my mind, if something happens to my baby I don't know what I'd do with myself anymore.

Kera Neverson

The kids, Marcus and I were serving food at California's Help Center. Marcus and I served the food while Layla watched Adrian which was right by me. Dinner was finally served for everyone and we started clean up duty.

"What's this I hear. That Riya's wedding is off?" Marcus asks.

"Yea, I think she said he hit her and--"

"Wait hol' up, he hit her?" Marcus clarified.

"Yea. Something like that. I didn't get the full story because I didn't wanna ya' know intrigue."