Connection

A week later

Kera Neverson

Trey left already and school was finally out for the kids, Nia moved into her new home and things were back to normal.

The kids and I were at CQ while I got some work done. Seriya's baby bump was now even bigger and she was so cute being pregnant.

"Mommy do you like your job?" Layla asks.

"Yea. Why?" I chuckled.

"Because sometimes you get stress."

"It can be a handful but its fun. When you get older find you a job that you really like. Plus it took me many different directions to get to where I'm at now."

"How?"

"I use to model a lot so did you. When you were a baby. You were photogenic and still is." She giggles.

"Wanna help Marcus?" She nods heading into the main area.

While Adrian slept, I filed some reports of the store's evaluation and emailed some lease managers. It felt good to be back into the office. This was my baby.

Tremaine Neverson

"I just wanna thank my fans and supporters. It feel so good to back on stage to sing to yall to relate and all. So tonight I wanna yall to put the lights in the sky and let's turn up."

"We got bitches, niggas know. Oh yeah that's great (good job) well bitch ima tryna' be paid that's what everybody say." I sung as the crowd sung with me.

The concert was over within the last hour and I walked off stage. Entering ny dressing room, to see JayR, JayD and my team in my room.

"This album gonna be big man." Dj drama says taking a drink of his water.

"Yea, some dope sounds are shit."

*****

I got into my hotel room laying in bed. My music akways gets me a peace when my head ain't functioning right.

Chris and August FaceTime call pops up and I was getting ready to decline.

"What yall niggas want?" I answer.

"Yo ass been MIA on us..." Chris says turing down his background noise.

"Work, wife, kids, craziness." They laughed as I chuckled. "Where Seriya?" I ask August.

"Pregnant. I had ta' smoke two blunts from almost snappin' on her. She stay moody."

"Shit, you telling me. When Kera was pregnant she was ready to fight then cry."

"Women." We say simultaneously.

"Well we'a holla later, since you getting bread." Aug said.

"Alright bruh." I hung up grabbing an apple from the mini refrigerator.

I was going to FaceTime Kera and the kids, but right now I just wanted to sleep, sleep and more sleep.

Short chapters tho. Comment and vote. I'll just confirm it. Fourth book coming soon🔥