∴ part ten

he's been calling louis for the past ten minutes. he's very sure he's about to go crazy.

he had a huge headache. he should sleep it off. but here he is, calling louis. he really fucked up.

should he go to harry's or give him some time?

he groaned and threw himself on the couch. what's he even going to do?

first day without anything from louis

he was going crazy. he's sure of it.

he actually thought he was eating chicken when he was eating salad this evening— with his fucking hand.

he called louis. again and again. he's been doing so since last night. his mind has been going crazy. he can't live without louis.

the day dragged on. he went to work then came back. still no calls from louis. not even a message. by what mind did he do what he did?

his day was uneventful. his coworkers had invited to get a drink with them, as it was thursday (they do so every thursday, but liam rarely ever went). he declined, though he should go and get wasted, but what if louis called or came over by his house?

all night, he still didn't hear a word from him.

with a broken heart, he went to sleep.

second day without anything from louis

when he woke up, he straight away looked at his phone. no calls. no texts.

he groaned.

his day dragged on, and on.

nothing eventful.

with a broken heart and tears brimming in his eyes, he went to sleep.

third day without anything from louis

please let's talk

i don't know what i did wrong

i'm sorry, lou

he's been texting louis his apologises all day, though he doesn't know what he's sorry for.

his day was yet again uneventful.

he groaned when he thought about how he'd have to go to work tomorrow.

yet again with a broken heart, he went to sleep.

first week without anything from louis

by the sixth day, liam gave up from calling louis or texting him in general.

he also lost hope for louis coming by his house. so he started going out more.

he also went to a club yesterday and picked a guy up from there to his house. the man had left when he woke up.

at the moment, he we was grocery shopping as his refrigerator was almost empty.

when he paid for everything and loaded his car with bags, he drove back home. even though he gave up on louis, his thoughts were still with him. what if he went back to harry's and harry killed him? he should've went looking for louis.