∴ part nine

[unedited]

when liam woke up in the morning, the bed beside him was empty.

last night, liam did not have the chance to speak to louis. louis went to sleep right after getting out of the shower — which gave liam, who was watching tv at that time, no time to talk to him.

but he promised himself that he's going to do it today.

he looked over the clock beside his head.

9:34 a.m.

where was louis?

he stretched for a bit and went to the bathroom to do his morning business.

when he got out of the bathroom, he didn't bother wearing a shirt. he was only in his boxers.

"louis?" he called out.

when he got no reply, liam started worrying.

he went into every room in his house. there was no sign of louis. when he went to their room again, he did not see louis' bag. neither was any of his clothes in his closet.

"fuck."

he left.

he grabbed his phone which was beneath his pillow and dialled louis' number. when he didn't answer, he dialed again. and again.

with a frustrated groan, liam went to the kitchen to only finding a note stuck to his refrigerator.

hi liam! by the time you read this i'm probably not here. listen li, i love you, i really do and i love spending time w you, but li, i'm lonely. & i thought of going back to harry's. so i'm probably at harry's right now. you know — with harry.

i love you :-)

louis xxxxxx

harry's?

is he actually going back there even after what harry has done?

he slammed the note on the counter, and angrily went to his room. he put on whatever grey joggers he found laying on the floor and a random red t-shirt.

he picked up his keys that were laying on the floor of the kitchen (what the fuck happened to his house— he does not know).

while he was driving, he wondered how louis got to harry's house. was he crying? how did her feel? did he want to leave liam?

when he got to the apartment buildings, he slammed on the brakes, and got out of the car with a slam to his door. he didn't bother taking out his keys and shutting his car.

remembering from when he dropped louis off once, liam got into a building in which he was very sure harry's apartment was. he got into an elevator, and clicked on floor 5. he waited patiently— or so he thought. he was fidgeting. and he doesn't even know what he's feeling right now.

anger? mad? jealousy?

he thought of all the shit he was going to do with harry. he first will punch him till he's unable to stand still. then he'll choke him, and make him apologise to louis. he will also make him kneel to louis, and apologise again.