∴ part five

the next day, both boys woke up with a hangover.

louis groaned. "what time is it, h?"

liam sighed. "it's liam, louis." he sternly said.

louis' eyes widened. "no, no, no. no." he hit his head. "what happened last night!?" he got up, not wincing at all. he squinted his eyes. "did i top?"

liam got up, not wincing, too. "nothing happened."

louis flushed and straight away looked away from liam's naked body. "uh, um, li?" he pointed at him.

liam looked down and flushed. "oh god, i'm so sorry." he quickly put on his boxers that was on his nightstand.

louis turned around and walked to the bathroom without a word.

liam sighed and put on a shirt. he went to the kitchen go get some panadol for himself and louis.

he poured water in two glasses and put the pill in his mouth and swallowed it with the water. he ignored the dry feeling in his mouth.

he slowly walked back to his room; because of wanting to leave louis alone for a while and not wanting his headache to increase.

when he walked in, louis was already fully dressed. he handed him his water and the pill. louis thanked him once he took it.

he sat on the bed and played with his hands. he was really upset. louis joined him and asked,"what really happened last night?"

liam, not bothered with coming up with a lie, said the truth,"well, we made out and i sucked you off. when we were about to fall asleep, you called me harry."

louis' eyes widened. "oh my god. i'm so sorry."

for calling me harry or for what we did?

louis stood up and paced around the room. "i'm so sorry. i must've been so drunk."

but i sucked you off, and i was perfectly sober.

"i'm so sorry." he said over and over.

liam sighed and stood up. he grabbed louis' hands that were in his hair. "it's fine. it's okay." he hugged louis.

louis hugged back. "please don't let things get awkward."

"it won't. i promise you that." liam kissed louis' forehead. "i'll go prepare breakfast."

louis nodded. damn he's fucking huge. if he did fuck me, i probably won't be able to walk for a year. he giggled at his own thoughts.

"i'll help."

liam grinned. this will be perfect.