Chapter 10

Emma's POV

"So...where were we," Barry asked. I didn't want to have this talk until I remembered we left off at me asking Barry if he was jealous.

"We were at the part where I asked you if you were jealous," I said smirking.

"Oh," Barry said as he nervously laughed. I grabbed his hand and we both sat down on my couch.

"I'm-I'm not jealous, I was just trying to make sure you weren't talking to someone dangerous," Barry said after he recovered. I couldn't tell if he was lying or not so I decided to believe him. Maybe Caitlin was wrong, Barry loves Iris....its always been that way.

"Oh, okay," I said smiling, trying to mask my disappointment.

"Are you okay?" Barry asked me, sensing something was wrong. I smiled and nodded. "Are you sure?" he asked me.

"Barry, I'm fine," I assured while standing up. I was about to walk away when Barry stood up, grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. I looked up and our faces were only centimeters apart. "We should...start the movie..." I said hesitantly not breaking eye contact.

"Oh yeah.....right," Barry said sounding disappointed.

"So....what movie do you want to watch...?" I asked Barry. We were both seated on the couch and I was looking through a box of movies that I had.

"What movies do you have?" he asked.

"I have....superhero movies.....rom-coms.....normal comedies.....horror. Wait a second," I stopped reading the types of movies I had.

"What?" Barry asked, his head now resting on my shoulder so he could see what I was looking at. "I don't own any horror movies....ugh Michael,"

"Who's Michael?" Barry asked sounding jealous.

"Michael....you know....Michael Raymond..." I said trying to make Barry remember.

"Uhhh..." Barry said.

"My little brother, Barry, you know....the one who used to always bug you," I said smiling at the memories we had before I went to Gotham.

"Oh yeahhh," Barry said, "Anyway lets watch a superhero movie."

"Okay, but.....we have to watch Captain America Winter Soldier....it's one of the best movies you slept through," I said smiling.

"Are you only saying that because you have a huge crush on Chris Evans," Barry said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Maybe....let's watch it anyway.." I said.