I left work early to go pack and help ami with her packing. Anum (the maid) would be busy cooking. After packing I tried going to sleep but I couldn't. I can't stop thinking what this Ayesha girl will be like. On the other hand, Aliyah is excited to have another sister in law.

Ayesha Pov

I got up in the morning, grabbed my bag and walked towards the bus stop. It was my final exam this year. After this I have 3 months off and who know's, I might not go back to university. I stepped in class and sat beside Iman, my old friend. She is the only person that knows everything.

"Good luck. Inshallah you will pass with good marks" Iman whispered

"Thank you and so will you Inshallah"

After the exam, Iman wanted to go for ice cream. We went to the Baskin Robbins across the street.

"So what's new Ayesha, you seem very upset" Iman really knows me well.

"I'm getting married to a guy in Londo-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence and she got all excited.

"OH. MY. GOSH, you're serious I am so excited when is the wedding? What's the guy's name? Is he rich? Religious?" Iman was jumping in excitement.

"Calm yourself. I'm not engaged yet and the guy's name is Aayan. Papa says he is wealthy and religious. But I don't know if he wants to get married to me. He is coming tomorrow." I stared at my ice cream which I haven't even touched.

"Hold on so why are you so upset? Get him to know you and then think of the results. Do istikhara and then whatever god tells you to do that. In the end, know that I am here and let's hope he isn't like you know who, that guy who wanted you for his job." This why I like Iman. She always makes me feel better

"Thank y-" my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID. It was mama

"Salam mama is something wrong" I was scared. Iman looked at me with worry in her eyes. 

"GET HOME NOW, you went for the exam not to socialize with your friend. You have to clean the house. GET IN THE BUS RIGHT NOW AND COME HOME." she hung up before I could even speak 

"Iman I have to go, mama wants me to do work. I will call you after everything tomorrow" I got up throwing my ice cream cup in the garbage.

"Okay take care" Iman hugged me and I ran toward the nearest bus stop. When I got home I cleaned the house and cooked. Once I was done all the work I went to my room and prayed zuhr and asr. I took a quick nap and woke up before papa would be home so I could set the dining table. The whole day went like normal.

In the morning I woke up and made breakfast. Mama didn't let me do any of the work today.

"Ayesha go upstairs, get dressed and please put some makeup on" Mama said while putting the kheer she made in the fridge.

I went upstairs and wore the dress that was laid out on my bed (pic of the dress on the side). I wrapped my silver hijab around my head and put on mascara but just a little. I don't like makeup all of it is fake. 

I went downstairs and sat on the chair in the kitchen. I saw Ahmed and Rabeeah enter the kitchen with big smiles on their faces.

"why so happy?" I asked with curiosity

"Cause the guy's on his way and you're gonna be out of the house. Finally no more yelling in the house from mama and papa. We don't know how the guy is gonna live with you but that's not our problem anymore" Ahmed said loud and proud I looked down at my fingers. I felt like I was gonna cry but held my tears back.

Mama came into the kitchen all dressed up and behind her was papa. "Stay here until we call you out" mama said leaving and papa sat on the chair opposite of me. "You know Ayesha, you can't say no to this proposal. If you do you will never be my child" He looked at me I could clearly see the hatred he had for me in his eyes.

"Okay" I whispered out. I was still staring at my hands. Papa left when he heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my phone from the counter. It was 2 in the afternoon. My heart was beating really fast. Then mama came in. I was shaking so much.

"Let's go"

She grabbed my hand led me to the living room. I looked around at the people sitting down. There was a woman that looked around her 50s and an old man who also looked like he was in his 50s. Then I saw a girl, seventeen maybe. Beside her, I saw a guy. He looked like he was 25 or 26. He had dark brown hair and a light beard. I lowered my gaze realising what I was doing was wrong.

"Ayesha say sallam" mama whispered in my ear.   

"Assa-ll amu- alaikum" I couldn't speak. Great. I sat beside Rabeeha. "Walaikum assalam how are you?" The old man said.

"Alhumdulillah" I kept playing with my fingers. I couldn't stop.

 Sallam, I am sorry for the late update I just finished my exams. I will try to update more. 

How do you guys think of this chapter? Do you guys think I should add someone else's perspective?