She posts it on Instagram and tags me.

"So when are you going back? It's already 9." Katelyn asks.

It was dark outside and the only thing that was lighting our way we're streetlights.

"I'll head back now. Thanks for letting me stay." I thank her.

"Anytime. Remember you can always text me when you need someone to talk to." She hugs me.

"Alright. Bye." I wave. They both wave and I walk down the sidewalk.

I don't know where exactly I'm going. Probably just go to a 24/7 diner and stay there all night.

I know where one is because we went the first day I was here with the boys.

I put in my headphones and walk to the diner.

"Hey girl, where you going?" I hear someone say. I put my head down, pretending I didn't hear them.

"Whoa where you going?" He grabs my arm.

"Let go of me." I snap.

Déjà vu.

"Oh. You're pregnant." The man smirks. "That just makes it even better. But aren't you a little too young to have a kid?"

My face heats up as I become angrier.

"I said let go of me." I try to take my arm away from him.

"You really shouldn't be walking around New York alone, especially since your so young and little." He pulls me to him and starts to stroke my face.

I push him away and try to walk away but he grabs me again.

"Hey! There you are!" I hear someone say. I turn away to face a very cute guy walking out me way. He sends me a look and I nod then smile.

"Is there something going on here?" He says once he reached me and the man. He lets go of me and shook his head, "No, nothing at all." He smiles evilly.

"Alright, let's go." He grabs my hand.

He pulls me away from the man and takes me across the street to the dinner.

"Uh- who are you?" I say, a little freaked out.

"Oh." He laughs, "I'm Wesley."(if you know who he is, you are now my best friend)

"Oh, I'm Elena." I smile.

We sit down at a booth.

"Why are you alone? That was close there, you've could of gotten hurt. Not to mention your baby." He says.

"You haven't heard about the girl that Hayes Grier got pregnant? It's been trending on Twitter since last night." I laugh.

His eyes widen, "You're the Elena?"

"Yep."

"Well. Why aren't you with Haye? I saw the video of you run in off stage and Hayes going after you, I figured he would of brought you back to the hotel or something."

"Yeah, he didn't find me."

"So you have just been wondering around New York these past two days?"

"Oh no. I stayed with a friend last night. I told her I was going back to the hotel, but I lied and I was just going to come here and stay here all night until I can find somewhere to go." I say.

He nods, "You can come back to my hotel with me. I'm on your with a couple of my friends."

"You're famous?"

"Nah, I'm just well known." I giggle at him.

"So what you say? I mean I usually take a girl out before I bring her to my room, but you're special." We both laugh.

"Yeah, let's go."

****

Wesley 👇