BOARDING STATION

A/N. edit 2207: just added the pic of Yoongi's hair in this story, something I forgot when I first published this. I really like him blond and the undercut makes it even better, it's a shame it hurts his hair so much :/ also, he has some added things, mentioned later on. Enjoy reading!

1. The woman with the bad nose-job is pregnant with the child of her best friend's boyfriend.

2. The two young girls with dyed hair were born on the same day.

3. The businessman with the red tie hasn't seen his kids for more than two weeks.

4. The older man that limps is homeless due to a gambling addiction that cost him his money, his house and in the end his wife too.

Jimin counted the useless, yet immensely interesting facts about strangers in the subway carriage. They were the same people everyday, so no wonder the young man knew their faces by now.

It's amazing how badly people protect their privacy as soon as they find themselves on public transport. Other than just on the streets, no one ever cared if others heard.

It was just the subway anyway.

It wasn't like they saw each other at other times.

Still, it amazed Jimin how much he knew about these completely random people. No names, only loose ends of phone conversations and strong stories told to their travel companions.

The boy crossed his legs as he looked further around the vehicle. He had missed a fact. Today's new fact.

5. The young man with the black hoodie, ripped jeans and black beanie is new in the neighbourhood.

Jimin was completely sure about it, as only hadn't he ever seen this man on the subway, but he also boarded it at the same station as him. Jimin had never seen him before.

If he had, he would have remembered him. He squinted his eyes as they fell on the new guy. Jimin would have remembered for sure. The man simply attracted his attention immediately, and the reason was very simple and straight to the point.

He was beautiful.

Jimin had thought of men as cute before, as hot, as attractive. But never had he ever thought of a man as all three, let alone beautiful on top of that.

But the man was eye-catching, although it was clear to Jimin that he tried to blend in the crowd with his choice of clothing. Jimin had always had an eye for seeking out cuties, as he helped setting up his friends sometimes. And there was the fact that he was the most single man in history himself.

Jimin's eyes fell once again on the new guy. He had headphones on, and his slender fingers were tapping against his knee. At some point, he frowned, seemed to pause the song and wrote something down.

As he leant forward to put the notebook away, a blond piece of hair sneaked out from under his beanie, and Jimin took in a sharp breath. He tried to do it lightly, but the woman next to him still frowned at him in irritation.

Oh my god. He dyes his hair blond. That's so.. Hot.

Still not noticing the pair of unknown eyes on him, the stranger took of the beanie, pushed his hair back and placed it back securely. This got Jimin muttering some silent oh my gods under his breath.

But the show wasn't over yet. The new guy's tongue left his mouth, swiftly sweeped over his bottom lip and dissapeared again.

Not only was this enough for Jimin to gasp once again, this also made his gaze fall to his lips, noticing the silver ring placed around his bottom one.

"Oh shit!" Jimin practically yelled in the quite silent carriage as he jumped from his seat.

Eyes fell on him, confused, irritated. Even the new man found him, as he realised what he did and quickly sat back down, muttering excuses.

Please stop looking at me, so that I can go back to staring at you and your hot as fuck hair and lip ring.

So as soon Jimin felt like all attention that was once on him was diverted again, he tried his luck.
Looking up to the new guy once again, he found him scribbling down fast words and sentences in his notebook. Headphones forgotten and useless around his neck.

Jimin didn't understand what he was doing, that's for sure, but he was definitely intrigued.

Jimin loved to be intrigued.