Chapter Nine

(I decided to carry on with the story, although I'm running out of ideas but I'll try and update as often as I can)

Bey's POV:

I woke up with the worlds worst headache, and immediately I shut my eyes tight and rubbed my temples with the tips of my fingers.

My heart dropped as memories of last night came rushing into my head. I still felt like there had been a huge mistake, and it wasn't really my mom who had been killed, it had to be someone else right?

I then remembered how I'd asked Jay to sleep next to me and my head darted to the right and I then realised that he must of left when I feel asleep and not stayed to whole night.

I didn't wanna do anything today, which wasn't like me at all but I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry myself back to sleep.

Fortunately it was the weekend so I didn't have to worry about getting up and ready for work. I picked up my phone from my night stand and the time ready "10:56am" and I had two missed calls from Solange.

I sighed not really wanting to talk to her at this moment in time because I knew it would be about Mom which would lead to me crying even more.

I took a deep breath and decided to call her back, she picked up on the second ring.

"Bey?" She said softly into the phone.

"Hey Solo" I said just above a whisper.

I knew this was just as hard for her as it was for me, we both lost our Mom, our hero, she won't be there if I get married, she won't be there for the birth of my future children, she won't see Julez my nephew grow up.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Solange speak through the phone trying to get my attention.

"Are you listening to me?" She said getting irritated.

"Sorry Solo, what were you saying?"

"I was saying that the hospital is going to contact us soon, and um..when they've finished doing tests and stuff, they need us to confirm the body" she said getting chocked up about the last part.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, I didn't want to start crying to her down the phone as that would just result in her coming over here, and I just wanted to be left alone.

"O-okay, um I'll talk to you later Solo, I love you" I said wanting to get this conversation over with so I can just try and go back to sleep to forget everything.

"I love you too BeyBey" she said before hanging up.

I put my phone back down on the night stand, and stared at the ceiling and eventually I cried myself back to sleep.

-4 hours later-

I was awoken by someone banging at my front door. I looked at the time on my phone which read: "3:06pm" damn I'd been asleep all day.

I looked at myself through the mirror on my vanity and I looked a mess. My hair was all other the place and was sticking to face, my eyes were red and swollen probably from all the crying.

I slowly walked down my stairs, my head still spinning.

They knocked again as I was walking towards the door, clearly getting impatient.

"I'm coming, calm the fuck down!" I yelled, loud enough for whoever was at the door to hear me.

I opened to door ready to start cussing at whoever the fuck was knocking so damn loud.