Chapter Two

(Quick A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated for a while, my Wifi wasn't working properly, but thank you for the votes and comments! I'll try to update as often as I can💗)

Bey's POV:

Work wasn't really busy today, I only had three patients whereas on a normal day I would have around seven patients.

I slipped off my heels and dumped my bag next to the door.

I then went upstairs to change into something more comfortable. I slipped on a pair of grey Nike tracksuit bottoms, and a plain white top stopping just above my navel showing my piercing.

I sat down on my plush leather coach, and turned on E!

Just as I was getting comfortable there was a knock at the door, which was pretty unusual, I wasn't expecting a visit from anyone, but I thought maybe it was just Kelly dropping in on one of her surprise visits.

I opened the door about to cuss Kelly out when I was taken back by probably the most gorgeous human being ever to be seen.

He was really tall, kind of intimidating me considering I was only 5'6. He had big lips which I just wanted to smother with kisses.

It was then I realised he was looking at me funny probably because I'd been staring at him for about 15 seconds.

"Hey, my names Shawn, I just moved in next door" he said and damn his New York accent was so sexy.

"Oh um my names Beyoncé, do you want to come in?" I asked not really knowing what to say. I'd had no experience with boys apart from my one boyfriend when I was about 13 but that wasn't even a proper relationship.

"Sure" he said as I stepped aside allowing him to enter my home.

We made our way over to the coach and I sat in the single seat slightly opposite to where he was sitting on the double.

"Would you like a drink or anything?" I asked slightly nervous at the fact I'd just invited a stranger into my home.

"Nah I'm good thanks" he said smiling at me

I sat back down and he just stared at me, almost as if he was checking me out.

"So, how long have you lived in Houston?" He asked making conversation with me.

"I was born and raised here, and I've nearly actually been anywhere outside of Texas" I said.

He raised his eyebrows seeming surprised.

"I can tell by your accent your from New York but what brings you down to Houston?" I asked trying to be more confident.

"I actually moved down here because of work, and I've always really wanted to visit Texas, it's always been a sort of dream of mine." He said

Shawn's POV:

Damn this girl was so fine. Her ass in those tracksuit bottoms made me want to do things to her, but I wasn't about to make a move on her, we'd only known each 5 minutes.

She had a thick Houston accent which made her even more sexy, and I could tell she was shy but she was trying not to show it.

"So what do you work as Beyoncé?" I said intrigued to find out more about this beautiful human being.

She was fumbling with her fingers in her lap, and I could tell she was feeling a bit anxious about this whole situation, but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, I really wanted to get to know this girl.

"Well um I'm a child's therapist" I was quite surprised at this, I was expecting her to be something else.

"So Beyoncé, how old are you?" I asked trying to make her feel more comfortable around me.

"I'm um 26, I'll be 27 on September 4th" she said smiling showing her perfect white teeth.

"Well I'm 34 and I'll be 35 on December 4th" I said mocking her in a joking way.

"Wow, 4 is my favourite number" she said giggling. Damn she was so cute.

"We'll Miss Beyoncé it looks like we have something in common" I said smirking at her.

She smiled at me and her eyes lit up slightly and I could tell she was starting to feel a bit more comfortable around me.

"Well Beyoncé...." I said and I was hinting for her to tell me her last name.

"Oh um Beyoncé Knowles" she said

"Well 'Oh um Beyoncé Knowles', it was nice meeting you, now can I get your number?" I said and she seemed a bit shocked probably because I was quite forward and confident about the situation.

She giggled at the fact I'd mocked her again "Um sure" she said sounding a bit nervous again.

I handed her my phone as she did the same and we exchanged numbers.

"I'll see you again soon Miss Knowles" I said which made her giggle again.

"Okay Shawn..." She said now mocking me hinting for my last name.

"Carter" I said smirking at her then leaving her home.