Noooo!!!! and Needles

**Callie 's POV

It's felt like years since we've been here. But in reality it's probably only been like two weeks. It's been two weeks filled with endless torture for all of us. We've gotten tortured in ways that I dare not even think about. The guys got the most of it though. Every time they had an opportunity, they went instead of one of the girls. That doesn't mean that we didn't get any of it though, we got many upon many upon many scars temporary and permanent from them. The reason they're doing this isn't even a good one.

**Flashback to when they discovered that it was Nash, Cam, and Taylor.**

"I see you're awake." Nash says coming over to me and Jax's cell. He smirks evilly. Oh if I wasn't in these cuffs I would slap that smirk to Timbuktu.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Brooke asks/yells at him, tugging on her chains. "Oh sweetheart." He says walking to her cell. "Don't you dare 'sweetheart' me." She yells. "Oh sweetheart, don't you remember?" He says emphasizing the 'sweetheart'. "Remember what?" Flynn yells, putting himself between Nash and Brooke.

"A couple years ago, I was in Nebraska. I went to a street racing competition. I made a bet on who would win. I had researched the competition so I was 100% positive I was going to win the $7,000 bet. But this guy, he was dead set on this one competitor, a girl. Guess who that girl was, that's right little miss Callie Johnson. I lost that bet and most of my savings. I barely made enough money to cover what I lost. It made me the laughingstock of the competition. That day, I swore revenge on the person that started this, Callie. I would take down whoever I had to to get to her, which would be you guys." He explains.

"So what I'm getting is, we're paying for your mistakes." Jax states. Nash just gives him a piercing glare. It doesn't phase him though. "You can start, whatever you want!" He yells storming out. Cam and Taylor follow.

Sav gives us an evil look. I know this will be bad.
~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~

Cameron and Taylor haven't been here often, only once or twice. Nash, on the other hand, comes every other day.

Along with the endless torture, they also barely feed us. Like two pieces of bread every other day. We're all fatigued and exhausted.

"ALL RIGHT GUYS. CHANGE OF PLANS." Quentin yells, effectively waking everyone asleep. "TODAY ALL OF YOU ARE GETTING A SURPRISE." He yells again. Savannah wheels out a cart with Nash right behind her pushing a chair. I looks like a dentist chair but they have arm and leg cuffs. Then Sav leaves, probably to go watch tv or some shit like that.

"Now as a gentleman I say, ladies first." He looks at me directly. I grasp onto Jax for dear life. He holds me tightly and whispers calming things in my ear. The cell door opens and Q unlocks my cuffs. Right before he pulls me away, Jax whispers "Stay strong, you can survive this."

I kick and scratch and punch, as best as I can with a most of my body in pain. He forces me into the chair, and he and Nash lock me in. Then Nash goes to the tray full of different colored substances and pulls out a syringe filled with a weird purple liquid.

Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope

I tug more against the cuff, but to no avail. He comes closer to me, and my efforts are not making him happy. "This will only hurt... A lot." He says then stick the syringe in my arm.

I am over come with pain. I can barely tolerate it, but I manage it grit my teeth and stay silent. Then it stops. I let out the breath I was holding. It's over. Then all of a sudden, I'm in terrible pain. It feels like getting hit by three trains, getting stabbed in the head with butcher knives, while someone cuts all of my limbs off. I let out a ear-piercing scream. Tears escape also. Then I black out from the pain.