Magcon and Dates

Callie's POV

"GET UP" I hear someone yell then hit me with something soft. "Noooo" I reply burying myself more into my warm bed. "If you don't get up. We'll be late for the first day of Magcon. " Bas says hitting me over and over with the pillow.
"Noooo" I repeat again snuggling more into my pillow. "Ok" She says.

Now I should be worried. I may not have known Bas long, but I know she doesn't give up THAT easily. I hear footsteps steps but this time more than one. "GET THE HELL UP" I hear Bailey, I think, yell. "Don't make me get the water." She threatens. "I'M UP" I say and shoot up off of the bed.

Bai doesn't joke about pranks. "bitch" I mumble as I walk by them, laughing their asses off. "Jerk" Bailey says then heads toward the door.

"I'm going down to breakfast with the guys plus Mahogany. Be ready in twenty minutes or you won't have time to eat." Bailey says. She and Bas leave the room. I pick out my outfit then go to the bathroom. I take a 5 minute shower, put on my clothes, then do all my other needs. I finish with 2 minutes to spare. I grab my phone and head downstairs to breakfast.

"There you are." Bailey says when I walk in. "You only have 30 minutes to eat before the meet and greets start." She drags me to the table where everyone was.

~~~TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MEET AND GREET~~~

The meet and greet went well. Mostly nice, but a few were bitches. Telling us (the girls) to "stay away from the guys or I'll end you" or something along those lines.

Magcon starts in 10 minutes so we're just hanging backstage.

"Hey, Callie. Can I talk to you for a second. " a voice asks. I turn and its Nash.

" Yeah" I say. We walk over to a the opposite of the room, away from everyone else.

" I was, ummm, wondering if" he stuttered out. "Youwantedtogoonadatewithme" he says super fast, I barely had time to catch it all.

What do I say now? I mean I like Jax but he hasn't asked me since the kiss. One date wouldn't hurt.

" Yeah. That would be great." I say. He's about to say something else but we get cut off by Bart yelling that it's time to go.

The guys go out first. The crowd is super loud.
Then we go out with Bad. The crowd is a little louder.

" So we have 7 guests with us at Magcon for the Summer." Bart announces. "Bailey, Brooke, Callie, Hunter, Jackson, and Flynn from the Royal Rebels. And Basma who has over 3.5 million followers on all social media."

**Time Skip To A Q&A Cause I don't know what happens at Magcon**

"You in the white Magcon shirt with the red hair." Aaron says.

"This question is for the girls. What's it like to travel with boys for an entire summer?" A girl about 14-15 asks.

"Fun, for the most part. " Bailey says.
"But then again they're boys, so messy. " I say. "And they play pranks on us and each other" Bad says.
"Brooke. What do you think about it?" I ask looking at her, two seats down from me.
"They are fun to pull pranks on and they are funny. " She says.

"Next question from the girl in the Cameron Dallas shirt with the brown hair. " Matt says.

She seems nice.

"Why did you let some rebel sluts on Magcon? Do they force you to sleep with them because they look desperate?" She asks.

Never mind then, She's an asshole.