chapter 4

Merediths pov

I pull away from the kiss. Grayson tries to kiss me again.

"No" I say looking in his brown eyes. "Cmon babygirl"

"I'm not your babygirl nor will I be anytime soon" shit did I just say that. "You fucking do I know it" he says grabbing my waist. "I-I-I'm going to the store" I grab my keys and my bag. "Now?" He looks at me but I try not to make eye contact. "I need a little time to think by myself" I grab the handle and close the door. Why am I this fucking worried?

"Ma'am would you like a bag with that" I nodded as she grabbed one of the store bags out, I pull out my phone and start texting Grayson.

Mer: I've bought cereal and milk as you didn't have any and I bought some chocolate too.
Grayson: fuck yes
Mer: the chocolate is for me
Grayson: no it fucking ain't

I put down my phone and grab the cash to give to the lady, I grab the one bag I had and started to walk back to the apartment. Thoughts overloaded in my head again. Am I really doing this?

I jiggled the keys as I tried to open the door, Grayson was playing music so I just went straight to my room. I changed into some loose casual clothes, I walked out my room with Grayson startling me. "Stop fucking doing that" I put my hand over my chest and my other hand on my knees. He grabs my hand without saying a word he's dragging my out the door. "Beach time" "Grayson it's almost dark" I whimper as his grip on my wrist gets tighter. "I'm aware"

------

I grab the door handle dragging my wet self inside the apartment, as soon as we got to the beach Grayson picked me up and through me into the water. He says it was his 'pay back' because I pulled away from the kiss.... fucking moron.

I drag myself to my room. The sun is set and I'm soaked, great..... "Meredith" my head shots up as I yell out "what the fuck to you want now Grayson" I'm annoyed and I don't want to deal with this bullshit. I walk out to the kitchen seeing Grayson. "I'm standing here waiting what do you want" I realised how annoyed I sound. "Why don't you come and cuddle with me in my bed" he said in I baby voice.

I roll my eyes and walk to the couch grabbing the remote and turning on keeping up with the Kardashians. "Wow you watch that shit" I look up at Grayson while while he tries to take the remote of me. "I'm watching what I want to watch" my grip loosens making me let go of the remote. Grayson runs off and I follow him, he goes in his room and I keep following him. As soon as I catch him I jump on him and try to grab the remote.

He lets go of the remote quickly getting up and rushing to the door closing and locking it. "Well fucking done Bailey, you caught me now let me out" Grayson doesn't let me through "not on my watch" he pushes his lips against mine pushing me against the wall, I try to pull back but he is pushing my head against the wall so my head doesn't move. I slid to the side pulling away.

"All you want is fucking sex don't you" I try to open the door but graysons foot is blocking it "don't be like that babygirl" why am I so fucking mad? He pushes me against the wall again and starts kissing me roughly I try to pull away but it's no use, Grayson is much stronger than me so I decide to go along with it, if I do this now he will leave me alone for atleast five minutes.

I wrap my legs around his torso while he's leaving hickeys on my neck "Gray--fuck" I moan as I can feel is bulge grow against my entrance. He tosses me on the bed taking is shirt off and going back on me. He slides his hand up my shirt unbuttoning my bra and taking it off. He makes his hand slide down slowing down my waist and it to my pants. Rubbing it slightly making my back arch and making me bite my lip so I don't moan. "Faster" I whisper. He goes faster as this pleasure is definitely making me moan. He sticks two fingers in going faster and faster as I moan and moan. My stomach twirls and twirls and I reach my high I dig my face into his neck as I'm panting a lot.

He gets of me as I quickly get up and walk out, "gone so soon?" I look back as he grabs my ass. "Your fucking lucky I did that" I grab a pan while I ask grayson to get the eggs breakfast at night? Typical me.

-----

I wake up finding my self in my own room the fuck? How did I get in here. I walk out my room and see Grayson in the kitchen I step back so he doesn't see me, I walk up behind him "do you know how the fuck i got in my bed and into these clothes?" I startle him and he hits his head on the cupboards above. "Fuck uhh I changed you and carried you to your bed" I laugh at my self not believing him at all. "You- you um fell asleep on the couch" I roll my eyes "you fucking liar, why the fuck is there beer on the table" I pointed at the beer as he looks back "look, we didn't fuck chill" I roll my eyes once again.

I sit my self on the couch like it was my very own and grab the remote "ok look I'm going to watch whatever the fuck I want to watch or you can simply fuck off" I say in a girly white girl voice. He doesn't laugh. "What's your problem?" I say looking to the side of his head. "Huh oh nothing" he's a fucking liar. I sneak a view of his phone seeing a text from Ethan.

Ethan: hey me and Nate I coming home from our trip we will be there in 1 hour

"Ok Ethan's coming back so" he now laughs "if he comes here and sees you he will know we fucked" well that's fucking great. "What's wrong with Ethan knowing?" It's times.

-------

Ok so here is another chapter, it's a bit longer than the last one so yeah. 😊

Tbh I didn't really like this chapter but what did you guys think?

Till next time

Peace✌🏼️💗