chapter 3

*during the party*
Merediths pov
I felt drunk. I was drunk. So was Grayson.

"Yourrrr a fucking bitch" I say to lily

Lily wasn't drunk.

"Okay I need you to get home" she says looking around "Grayson!"

He turns around and lily looks at me "whatttt I'm sta-I'm staying at his place" I walk over to Grayson and almost fall over but he catches me, he wasn't as drunk as I was. Grayson calls a cab most of the way I threw up.

As soon as I got to Grayson house he forced me to have a shower, I did smell like beer and vomit. I hopped in the shower and I wasn't so drunk anymore, I was still drunk but I knew what was going on around me.

I get out the shower and walk to my room, i put on some loose shorts and a see through top. My head was pounding and I was still very drunk.

I walk out of my room and almost fall over, but instead Grayson catches me out of no where.

"Thanks" I say as I get out of his arms.

He looks me in the eyes and I look in his. A thousand things are going around in my head. He smashes his lips to mine roughly. He pushes me against the wall and I wrap my legs around him. He walks to the kitchen as he sits me down at the bench not breaking the kiss. What am I doing

After a few minutes of kissing, he picks me up and takes me to his room. He sits me down on the bed still not breaking the kiss. He takes of his shirt and mine. Soon we are only in our underwear.

He breaks the kiss and starts to suck on my neck. "G-G-Grayson" I moan. He doesn't stop. He takes off my bra and my panties. He takes out his and pounds it in to me, in and out.

"I.. Can't... Believe... I'm.... Doing ..... This" I moan. "It's ok babygirl" as his thrusts become faster and faster. My stomach twirls and twirls. I have my high but that doesn't stop Grayson.

He pulls out and lays next to me, we are panting a lot like we just ran a marathon. I put my hand against my forehead and I'm boiling. Grayson gets up.

"Have you ever been eaten out" he says without making contact. I shake my head. "Good, I want to be the first" he places him self lower spreading my legs, as soon as their open the cold air comes to me. I try to close my legs but Grayson strong hands stop them from doing so.

He gently rubs my clit. "Faster" I whisper. He starts kissing my clit and it hits me when he starts licking. My head is flung back and my back arches. I grab a hand full of his hair as he eats me out.

"Mhmmm" I moan. His hands are keeping my legs from closing. I want to close them but at the same time I don't. He goes faster and faster as I moan. He stops as I reach my high. He comes up closer kissing my neck leaving hickeys all over. What am I doing?

-----

I open my eyes seeing my self in Graysons room. It's morning and I can't believe what I did last night, hopefully Grayson doesn't remember. I look beside me not seeing Grayson there.

I get up to look at myself, I'm wearing Graysons large shirt and panties. As I was so tired I didn't bother putting pants on as Graysons shirt is already big enough.

I walk out seeing Grayson in the kitchen. I walk in not taking notice of Grayson. He's cooking bacon and eggs, I really hope he doesn't remember. "Morning baby girl" he says not taking his eyes off the pan. Shit he remembers. "Morning" I say awkwardly.

I sat down at the table as Grayson brings over some food. He looks at me and I smile while he was placing down the plate.

"You can talk to me, what's wrong" he said while glaring at me. "I'm fine"

"Is it about last night"

Shit

"Uhhhh" I say while having a flash back. "I've waited for that night for ages" He says smirking as he finishes off his last egg. "Uhh well" I say speechless. "Didn't you like it" he says having a fake crying session.

I laugh. "No um, it was good I guess" I say still laughing. This awkward silence suddenly appears. I grab my plate and bring it to the sink. I feel Grayson come up behind me grabbing my waist and rest his head on my shoulder.

I smile. I turn around and peck his lips. "I have to get dressed of got castings today" I say as I walk down the hallway. I entered my room sitting my self down on the bed, thinking to my self.

What have you got your self into Meredith. Shit. Do I like this?. What do I do.

I shake my head to stop thinking about it. I like Grayson I really do. But am I ready? I think I am, but I'm not sure.

I walk out my room, I get startled when Graysons grabs me and flings me over his shoulder. "Grayson put me down" the neighbours would of heard me. Grayson throws me on the couch shushing me.

"Grayson I hate you so much" I say as i pull my self of the couch. "I love you too babygirl" I love how he calls me that. "I really need to go Grayson I've got castings" I grab my keys but Grayson stops me.

"I rang your 'friend! and said your sick, now your stuck with my ass all day" he smirks and I punch him in the arm. "Your a fucking ass" I walk to my room but stopped by Grayson. "Can I please atleast five minutes to my self" I try to get away but Grayson doesn't let me go.

"Nope" he pressed his lips against mine while his hands are around my waist. I try to pull away but millions of things are going around in my head. Shit.

----

woooooooo!! okay finally a chapter that is long (it's not that long but longer than others) 😊

So what did you guys think of this chapter?? I liked it a bit, there were some really scute things in here.

Anyway, till next time,

Peace✌🏼️💗