She giggled and pushed him onto his back and began to unbuckled his belt. "If what I've seen through your pants is anything to go by, id say you have nothing to worry about."

He blushed. "Lorna.." He began to whine in embarrassment, only to shut his mouth when he felt her nimble fingers wrap around his erection through his boxers. "Jesus!" He groaned.

Her eyes widened. "Sorry, did I do something wrong?" She asked removing her hand.

He grabbed her hand and placed it back where it was. "Hell no!"

She giggled again. "Do you like it Daryl?" She asked, her confidence growing.

"..yes!" He gasped as she kissed his stomach, just below his belly button. "Lorna...its going to be over before it began if you don't stop."

The feeling was overwhelming for him. No one other than himself had touched him so intimately. Just looking at Lorna often made him want to explode in his pants, but her touching him was quiet something.

Lorna sensed his struggled and removed her hand from him and began to tug his pants down his legs. Daryl kicked his shoes of before his struggled with his pants. Eventually both were left in just there underwear.

"It's meant to be the other way round." He groaned as he pulled her body against his own and began to fumble with the clasp of her bra.

"Shh...just go with the flow Daryl. Plenty of time for you to make it up to me." She smiled.

"Don't do that." He growled.

"Do what?" She asked as she pulled the straps of her bra down her arms before flinging it carelessly across the top.

"Smile.." He said as he glanced down at her bare chest, not wanting to stare.

She chuckled. "Do I really have that affect on you?" She asked.

"Yes!"

"Would you like to take control? Would that make you feel better?" She asked.

He nodded and immediately flipped her over and onto her back, almost making them fall off the edge of the bed.

Lorna yelped before laughing. "That was close. I want you to tip me over the edge, but not like that."

He laughed with her. "You're crazy girl, but I love you for it." He said.

She pressed her lips against his as she began to shuffle out of her panties. Daryl rose from the bed and shyly took of his boxers.

Both chuckled nervously as they covered their bodies.

Lorna smiled shyly before pulling the sheet back and climbing underneath, patting the spot beside her for Daryl. Daryl climbed under the sheet beside her, bringing her body to his own.

"W-we don't have any condoms..." She mumbled. "Stupid." She whispered to herself.

"Tests at the hospital. Your fine..."

"But I could get pregnant..."

"Would that be a bad thing?" He asked.

She thought about it for a moment. "No...no, I guess it wouldn't." She smiled. "Okay then.."

"Ready?" He asked as he positioned himself above her. He ran his index finger across her clit, making her jolt and gasp. "Wow.." He mumbled as he felt how wet she was.

She nodded. "Please..."

"Are you sure?" He asked. "This could be terrible..."

She nodded. "I'm sure..."

Daryl took a deep breath before pressing the tip of his erection against her heated core.

He gasped at the feeling, knowing for a fact he would barely last a minute inside of her.

Lorna stroked his cheek, brushing his already damp hair from his forehead as he began to push into her.

She was surprised that she wasn't at all nervous. She trusted him and that's what made it a whole better experience.

"Lorna...I can't..." Daryl gasped as he thrust back into her. The warmth, the tightness was all too much for him. His arms began to shake as he kept himself from crushing her.

Lorna watched as a look of horror spread across his features as his body shuddered slightly.

"Fuck, fuck, fucking fuck!" He exclaimed.

"Did you..." She began.

"Yeah..." He sighed in embarrassment as he began to pull out of her.

She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him back against her.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm useless now."

She shook her head. "Just kiss me Daryl."

He couldn't understand why she was keeping him there, he was no longer hard, he had failed her, but he did as she said and kissed her through the embarrassment.

He felt her hands travel up and down his body, across his chest, her nails scraping against his nipples, making him groan and deepen the kiss.

He felt himself harden inside of her and slowly began to move his body against hers.

He felt her smile against his lips and he finally understood what she had been doing. He was glad she didn't laugh at him or push him away, instead she tried to make the situation better.

And better it was.

The shared experience felt amazing to both, something they hadn't felt before.

Having Lorna wrapped around his body, feeling her so close, hearing her moans and whimpers made him realise that he would never want to experience this with someone else, she was definitely his forever.

•••

What did you think?

No one ever writes about the awkward moments so here it is. Expected or not?

Vote and comment.