“I am sure I want to marry Caspian,” I said to her.

“Be careful. Danger follows that man, and it will follow you too. Carry that sword and elixir at all times my friend,” she replied to me.

“I will be fine. Thank you for all your help. Will I see you again?” I asked her.

She smiled, “Maybe one day you will.”

Caspian and me left the little town and returned to the ship. We had news to tell them all about where to go from now on. “According to a friend we have made, we must go North from now on.”

I added, “She sees things and knows things before they happen and has all sorts of knowledge no human could possibly have.”

Peter asked, “How do we know that she is not lying?”

I replied, “A face of a liar is different than the face of the person who tells the truth.”

Peter responded, “North away we go then.”

Susan walked up to me, “How much does this lady know?”

“Enough to know my future plans,” I replied and we went about the ship.

Caspian walked over to me, “Protect Emmy and Eustace with your life.”

“They can handle themselves, I have seen them duel many times,” I replied.

“Emmy can be easily taken away. Protect her for me,” he said.

“I will,” I replied and he hugged me close to his chest.

“We need all the people we can get for this battle although I do not want you in it,” he said to me as he moved a piece of my hair behind my left ear.

I then replied, “We all must grow up and defend what is ours. We must defend our freedom and kingdom.”

“You are thinking like a leader,” he said to me with a smile on his face. His eyes sparkled when they looked into mine.

“I have to because one day I will become the Queen of Narnia,” I said to him with a smile.

Emmy walked up to me and her hair flew back in the wind, “Eustace ate my bread.”

“Did not!” Eustace yelled.

“Did too,” she said to him.

“Not,” he replied.

“Too,” she said again.

“Did not,” he replied.

“We are not kids…okay maybe two people are kids but the rest of us should act our age. There is plenty of bread aboard the ship, Emmy, you may have mine,” I said to her. She smiled and took it.

Caspian chuckled, “I swear that those two can never get along sometimes.”

“That is why it is called love my dear Caspian,” I replied and I smiled.

Lucy came to me, “Want to braid my hair?”

I looked down at her, “Sure.” I grabbed her ponytail and started to braid her hair. After I was down she looked into the water and saw the braid.

“What type of braid is this?” She asked me.

I replied, “It is a French braid. You do not like it?”

“I love it!” She shrieked.

Peter came up behind her, “Time for you to go to bed.”

“I think all of us should go to bed,” Caspian said and he looked at me.

“Fine, we all will go to bed,” I replied.

As we got ready to go to bed Caspian handed me a necklace. “This is for you Sam.”

I took it into my hands and stared at it, “Its beautiful.”

“I got it at the town. I knew you would love it so I had to get it for you,” he replied.

“It even has my name on it,” I said to him.

“Look at the back,” he said to me.

I turned the necklace to the back, “Your name is on it too.”

“It is a forever necklace,” he said to me.

“A promise of our love?” I asked.

“Exactly. A promise of our love forever.”

“I love it and I love you Caspian.”

“I love you too Sam,” he replied and we kissed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for 1000+ views.

Ya’ll rock.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter/part.

I worked real hard on it because I haven’t slept yet.

I am writing and writing and writing a lot lately. Did I wish ya’ll a happy thanks giving yet? Well, I do.

I want to thank you for the votes!

The comments! Keep ‘em coming please? No…fine…okay. Lol

Add to your reading list or library? No, okay…fine I get the point I’ll go away…lol jk.

I just wanted to thank my fans and anyone who reads this. Even the people who click on it and leave thinking its garbage because ya’ll are giving me views/reads anyways and you had the time to think about my story. That is so touching :^)

Lol

I know I am strange.

But without ya’ll I would be a talent less loser…okay maybe not that but you get the point. I love ya’ll.

Thank you again!!!!!

Love,

Taylor Marie Lindsay