chapter 2

We got off the ship and I was walking by myself without Caspian as we scanned for people. I was then grabbed and it was complete darkness. I opened my eyes to a older looking man with a beard.

"You will make the most perfect bride. Will she?" He asked his friends.

"She will!" They all shouted.

"I will not marry you, how dare you think I will after all I am already in love with the greatest man of them all."

"Caspian is going to play you doll. He's too in love with that star." The guy said meanly to me, and pushed me down as I got up. My tears were filling my eyes up and I was wishing for Caspian to be here, then I gave up hope.

wedding day

I had the white dress on and I was crying in my chambers thinking my whole life was going to remain here without hope of seeing my father again and Caspian. I went out to the court yard where the small church was, and I saw the beared guy whose name is Alec. He was not a nice man at all, he had a wife before but she died. I faked a smile as I held the flowers against my chest and went down the aisle. We were about to be pronuced husband and wife when Caspian interupted the wedding.

"I am here to take you out Alec you betrayer of Aslan," He shouted as he knocked Alec down and and he looked at me.

"Your here!" I hugged him happily, and Alec got back up.

"A fight you want Caspian X? A fight you will get," Alec said motioning for weapons. He caught his sword and stood in battling potition. I looked at Caspian and I moved out of the way. Caspian did the first blow which missed and Alec tried hitting Caspian, but Caspian used his shield to block the hit.

"I will win the fight Alec, just back down," Caspian replied and hit Alec in the face and knocked him to the ground and stood over him. He stabbed the sword next to Alec head into the ground.

"You win Caspian." Alec said and Caspian turned away. Alec went to strike Caspian.

"Caspian behind you!" I shouted and Caspian hit Alec in his heart, and Alec fell to the ground.

"I hate killing but if it is a must for Aslan's country of Narnia," Caspian said softly and pulled his sword out of Alec, and he checked his pulse, he looked away.

"Is he...dead?" I asked.

"Yes, and I am sorry you had to see that Sam. I wanted you not to be his, once I heard the wedding was today, I rushed here to find you hoping it was not too late," He held out his hand to me and smiled. I took his hand and we walked away from this place which now had a Narnian Flag. We got onto the Dawn Treader and sailed off to the next place hunting the evil down. The sea was calm and quiet as I sat in my room on the ship writing in my journal I had ask Caspian to have made. He kept that promise and gave it to me once we got on the ship.

I smiled as I wrote recalling the amazing adventure I was having in Narnia currently as the days happened. Caspian always read my journal when I told him not to, but it does not stop the guy. He has a mind of his own...and I think I like that. We fell asleep next to each other, and I woke up the next morning and saw him staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me Caspian?"

"Cause your very pretty," He kissed my forehead and my cheek softly.

"Thank you, handsome. Anyways have we found land yet?" He just smiled which meant there was land we have to explore. I got up and went outside onto the deck of the Dawn Treader, and Caspian hugged me from behind.

"I'm not letting you explore by yourself Sam, I'm following you this time," He kissed me this time and we got off the boat. We held hands while looking around and I saw that there was no sign of life on this island. I then heard someone talking to me, and I turned to my side and saw a little mouse. I picked the mouse up and it told me to be careful around the corner for a monster was there. Caspian looked at the mouse and thanked him for his help. We then came face to face with the hideous monster that was green and hide big brown eyes.

Caspian told me to use the bow to shoot arrows at it, but I could not. I looked at Caspian and he nodded, I shot an arrow at the monster and it shrieked. I shot again and it hit it in its eye, and tears fell down my cheeks and Caspian finished the monster off. He hugged me....I hugged back.

"Its okay Sam....you did good." The sun started to set slowly and we found a map peice. I picked it up and held it, I then showed Caspian it.

"It's the missing peice we needed. Now we can find the total evil....wait why is there a lot of other islands near it?" I asked Caspian, he then studied the map.

"I think we have to visit those island and find something to stop the evil. I wish we had a clue of what we need to find," then out of nowhere a shield drop down onto the ground by me.

"A shield? We have to collect eighteen shields. Ugh....to many shields, why can't we just go to the island itself and defeat the big bad evil?"

"That is what evil wants, to catch you when your not paying attention to it, and then it will swallow you whole," Caspian said picking up the shield, he looked at it.

"It is very old, is it not?" I asked looking at the dirty shield.

"Ancient if I must say. Way older than anything I ever seen in my life, so where do we put these shields?" He took his sword out of its holder and layed them next to eachother.

"Wait....did you last get seven swords?"

"Yeah Sam, why?" He looked at me.

"These shields are like those swords but not made for the lords you had to find, who were dead and alive. Imagine that these shields can open up the way to the island that is very evil, we could use the shields to finish it off too," I said as I put two and two together. Caspian looked at me again and shook his head and laughed.

"I guess I love the smart one, okay...let's get moving with this shield before the evil gets to it."

On The Dawn Treader

I sat in Caspian's chamber and held the shield while looking in old books to figure out what they are for. I then caught a glimpse of a page that mentitioned the shields.

"Caspian, look at this page," I gave him the book. He read the page slowly and wrote down side notes in the margins.

"So the shields unlock the island and makes it visible to us, and we have to find a way to use the shields to defeat the evil. Easier said then done, right?" He closed the book.

"Correct," I said and we heard a splash in the water and I ran to the deck. I looked in the water and saw a black/blue hair girl.