Grape Juice

Yuu's P.O.V.:

Mika just got back from the store, and Mitsuba, who was 'helping me cook', which is really just her way of saying catch everything on fire, just left the room with a hair flip as soon as he walked in.

Wtf Mitsuba, wtf.

I have no idea what her issue is, but whenever Mika comes around, she gets really mean. And I don't like it, at all.

All Mika does is try to fit in, be happy, and be as human as he can, and she always brings up the fact that he's a vampire and other shit like that, and it's really pissing me off.

Maybe she's jealous of Mika!

Nah that can't be it.

"Oi, Yuu-chan." Mika says to me breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah? What is it Mika?" I say as I walk over to the blond beauty.

Wait....

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST THINK?!

"I was just wondering where you guys put the grape juice." He asked me as he turns and looks at me with his amazingly beautiful red eyes. Sure I miss his blue eyes, but his red ones are just as hot. I mean pretty! No, wait... Uhh... I mean beautiful..? NO! COOL. YEAH. COOL. I MEAN COOL. HIS EYES ARE COOL.

And pretty, and beautiful, stunning, captivating, dreamy.... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME HE'S MY BROTHER AND I SOUND LIKE SOME LOVE SICK FANGIRL!

"Yuu-chan..."

WHY WOULD I THINK THAT ABOUT MY BROTHER!!

"Yuu-chan..."

NOT ONLY IS IT GAY LIKE THE TELEPHONE POLE, BUT IT'S INCEST!

"Yuu-chan"

Well he is only my adoptive brother....

WAIT, THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!

Ugh, this is making my head hurt, I wanna lay down now...

"Hey Mika ima go to my room for a bit. Ok?"

"Wait Yuu-chan wher–"

"Ok. Thanks for understanding Mika, call me down when ever food's ready. Thanks." I say as I walk up the stairs and too my room.

"But... Where does the grape juice go?" Mika asks now completely alone.

On my way up to my room I start thinking about Mikaela. This isn't the first time I've felt conflicted feelings for him or anything, it's just that every time I feel them, I freak out. I mean, I'm not gay, so why do I keep getting those thoughts? And it's not just about his physical appearance, the way he acts, how protects what he loves, and everything that just makes Mika who he is draws me in. Even if I was gay, he wouldn't like me back anyway. He'd probably be freaked out that someone who he grew up with as a brother has romantic feelings towards him. NOT THAT I HAVE THOSE OR ANYTHING.... I think.

++++++

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! I'm not dead! So I just got inspired to continue writing this story. I've actually had this part written for a while but I had more that I wanted to add to it, but um.... My writing style has changed, a lot. So I decided to go ahead and poast this bit, then continue the rest in the next chapter. I hope you enjoy :)

Also, you look lovely today.
~L.R. Scarlet