You Need my What?

Mika's P.O.V.

I just stared at her.
"You need my what?" I asked.

"Your help." Shinoa said seriously.

This is all kinds of wrong. Why would she want my help? She better not try to use me to get to my Yuu-chan.
He's mine.

I just continued to look at her out of the corner of my eye as I turned and walked out the door. "Oi! Mika where are you going!?" She called after me, but I just ignored her and kept walking. "Oi! Mika! You're gonna want to hear me out!" I kept going. She couldn't say anything to get me to stop. "I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE GETTING TIRED OF MITSUBA!!" Okay, wait what?

I stooped walking and turned toward her. I was going to immediately look her in the eye, but she was too short, so I ended up looking down at her.

"So I was right."

"What do you want." I grimaced at her.

"Your help, like I said."

"Why would you want my help?" I said more like a statement than a question.

"Do I have to repeat everything I just said?"

"Maybe. I wasn't listening to your little annoying voice, so probably."

"If I had any doubt about you and yuu growing up together as kids, it's gone now."

"What's that supposed to mean."

"Only that Yuu would say something like that." This annoying little bitch. "Anyway, Mitsuba."

"What about her" I say angrily. She's really pissing me off, can't she just get to the point?

"Don't tell me that you of all people haven't noticed."

"All I've noticed is how annoying you are." She looks like she was going to say something back to that, but she just put her hand to her chin and started to look like she is thinking. But now that she's not bothering me any more, I might be able to actually get out of the house now and do the shopping I need to.

I turned around and started to leave, with her still just there thinking with her hand on her chin and looking at the ground.

"Mika." I stop and turn back towards her. Uugggg will she ever shut up!?

However, I don't know why, but her change in tone from her regular, girly, sassy self to low and seriously made me turn around.
Maybe I will hear her out.

"Before I say anything," too late. "I just want you to know that by the end of this, my goal is to have things end up with you and Yuu being together."

.

.

.

Wait...... What? I stood there, probably looking like an idiot, with my mouth slightly open, staring at her in shock. Did she really just say that she wants me and Yuu to be.... Together??

Wait, there's no way. She's just going to use me like the humans used Yuu-chan. She just wants Yuu-chan all to her self.

"Mika, I know that look. I know that you're thinking that I just want to use you or something." Hoe don't lie. "But I have a reason for you to believe me." Oh this has got to be good.

"Ha! Like what." I say, now slightly more interested.

"Oh so he can have a conversation." She says to no one in particular, throwing a jab at me about how antisocial I can be. "Anyway..."