Prologue: Our Pasts- Alexia White(2/2)

***NOTE: Some paragraphs may look like they're talking about the same topic. It looks like that because I don't want one paragraph to be a full page long! I just want things to move along. I don't want a chapter to be too long!***

Alexia's Point of View

I was born the only child in my family. My mom told me that she had problems conceiving a child and that she's had two miscarriages. I could have had two older siblings or more. My mom told me that when she had me, it was like a miracle. Even though I was born three weeks earlier than the due date, my mom was blessed to finally have a child successfully.

Even though being the only child has it's own benefits like having all the attention and focus from your parents, it also has it's downside. Sometimes when I was little, I would feel lonely because I had No one else to play with in the house.

Of course I got to play with my parents and sometimes my relatives, but I wanted someone my own age to play with when I'm not at school. Even when I have my two friends, Michelle and Kelly, it still felt lonely.

My parents noticed that I was lonely all the time and so they tried pregnancy, again. The same thing happened before, except my mom had three miscarriages. It's kinda hard to beloved my mom went through all the miscarriages over the years. I could for had three younger siblings to protect. I could of had five other siblings.

Finally, the doctor told her that it's impossible to have another child, so my parents decide to adopt a child. By the time they found the one, they have already been adopted and there's really nothing they can do about it. They tried two more times and the same thing happened again. My parents decided to not try anymore and they put all of their attention on me again.

As I got older, I didn't feel lonely as much as I did when I was little and even though I had my parents and relatives,I still felt lonely. I decided that when I got older,married, and had kids, I would make sure my children were never lonely or by themselves all the time like I was.

I am Alexia White. I have a lonely and I guess you could say a sad life.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

★★★AUTHOR'S NOTE: So how do you like Connor's and Alexia's past? Tell me in the comments in the story comment section. You could also tell me on my message board where my profile is! If you're following me, you're can Private Message me. Next chapter coming soon! Story including notes is 461 words!