Chapter 1// Hurry Home Baby!

DOVE'S POV:

I woke up. Not from the annoying, and very constant, meowing of our two cats, but from the sharp pain in my head, and the queasiness in my stomach. I lurched forward,  almost throwing up onto our recently vacuumed carpet.

I reached for my cell phone which was sat on my bedside table. It kept lighting up with notifications from Twitter and Instagram 'Kitten_DoEs-Drugs' started following you' one notification read, making me raise my eyebrows a little. I quickly typed in my password, and brought up my contacts.

I scrolled down the screen with my finger until i reached the R's, when i realized i didn't have time to call him. I was going to throw up very soon!

I tossed my phone onto my bed and ran for the bathroom door. I lunged towards the toilet just in time.

About 5 minutes after i had stopped throwing up, and the taste of vomit had been washed away by the throat burning taste of mouth wash, i stood up, and plastered a cold wet towel across my forehead.

I shivered, then rung out the towel, throwing it into the shower so the remaining water could run away down the drains and not all over the freshly polished tiles!

"Maybe i'm just sick again.."I thought to myself. I have been sick so many times in my life i should make a documentary! I'm sure millions more people would watch it than the one about that poor guy..Elephant boy?

I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes. A thought quickly zoomed past my mind..Was i..PREGNANT!?

I tried to remember when it was when me and Ryan last tried for a baby..maybe..2,..3 weeks ago?

I hadn't started my period just yet which was a gift from the gods! But maybe it wasn't the lord stopping my body from hating me..maybe it was a tiny version of me and Ryan! How creepy does that sound..?!

We were already packed on tests. I had to climb on a chair to reach the cupboard because of my unfortunate height of 5'2!

I opened a packet. I took 2 out. 

The first one to check, the second one to make sure the first one wasn't a dud!

I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I took the tests.

The first one read NOT PREGNANT. The second one read POSITIVE.

I wasn't sure. And i had to be sure! 

I took five more tests after that, waiting the equal time, it had to be fair.

3rd read POSITIVE. 4th read POSITIVE. 5th read NOT SURE. 6th read POSITIVE.

And so on...

POSITIVE...The last one. Now i was sure! I cried into my pillow for 2 hours straight. The happiness inside of me was inexperienced by any other human to ever walk this earth!

I got out of my bed and called Ryan. He had to be the first to know! 

"Ryan?"I said down the phone. 

"Hey Chlo, you okay? I'm signing this kids' autograph i'll be onnnee...sec! Okay, done!" Ryan said, sounding tired. "So..you know about..3 weeks ago?!.."I mumbled, trying to keep my excitement inside of me. "Yeah, we fucked..right?"He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"You speak in such a formal manner Mr McCartan!"I giggled, making him scoff and yell "SARCASM ON FLE-EEK!"

"Yeah, anyway, i need to talk to you..ASAP! It's really good news!"I said, trying not to spill before he came home.

"I'm almost done...I'll be home in about an hour, talk later baby, i love you!"Ryan said quickly, before the phone disconnected. I quickly texted him "I love you too" So our conversation didn't just end in such an abrupt way.

I couldn't believe it. I was literally bouncing. We were going to have a child.

Did you enjoy Chapter 1!? Part 2 will come out so soooon!!

I really like this idea for a story :)

Don't forget to vote on the chapter and follow me ;)   ( I'll most likely follow you back!!!)