Chapter 15: It's prophecy time!

Percy P.O.V

When we got back to camp, we were greeted by a horde of demigods welcoming me home.

"Alright everyone, single file!" Thalia shouted, and all of the demigods got in a line and I shot my cousins a confused look. What were they doing? The first person in line was Clarisse, she walked up to me and punched me in the stomach, hard.

"Camp wasn't the same without you Prissy, welcome back." So this was the "Proper welcome home" Nico talked about. As the line continued, the only people that punched me hard were the Ares kids. Figures. Everyone else either punched me playfully or didn't bother punching me but instead hugged me. As the last person, who happened to be an ares kid, punched me, Chiron trotted out.

"Alright, what are all of you- Percy! Welcome back my boy! Come into the big house so we can have a little talk." I nodded and ran to catch up to my teacher.

"Now sit my boy, tell me, where have you been these past two months?" Chiron asked as I sat on the couch. I explained what happened and how I am now an Avenger. He nodded, "I have heard of these 'avengers', and I am sorry about your mother and step-father. Now who do you think killed them? You said there was a note."

I sat there, contemplating weather to tell Chiron or not, I figured since he was my teacher and a trustworthy friend and a somewhat father-figure, I decided to tell him.

"Tarturus did, he killed them." I whispered and Chiron looked honest-to-goodness- shocked, but quickly composed himself. He was about to say something when Thalia, Nico and Rachel burst in.

"Sorry Chiron if we interrupted something but Rachel is about to give a prophecy!" Thalia exclaimed. Then the green fog poured out of Rachel's mouth as the oracle spoke:

The one of depths shall arise

storm, death, and ocean must combine

The heroes among mortals must sustain

the one that lost all shall regain.

After that Rachel collapsed into Nico's arms, and he gently placed her on the couch. We were silently thinking about what the prophecy meant when Rachel woke up.

"So, what did she say?" RED asked as she sat up on the couch, and Nico repeated the prophecy for her.

"'Storm, death, and ocean' are definitely you three." Rachel commented, pointing to me, Thalia, and Nico.

"'The one of depths' sounds like Tarturus. And he's rising. Yay." Thalia said sarcastically.

"But who are the 'heroes among mortals'?" Rachel asked, and I knew.

"The Avengers." I responded and everyone looked at me, "The avengers are part of this prophecy." Nico Thalia and Chiron nodded, but Rachel looked confused.

"Why the avengers? I mean, they don't know about us, right?" And I smiled sheepishly,

"RED, I'm an avenger, Tony Stark is my uncle." Her eyes widened and slapped me playfully in the arm,

"You, Percy Jackson, are related to one of the most richest men in the world, who is part of an elite superhero team, and are now on said team?" I nodded, finding interest in the floor boards.

"That's amazing! So if the Avengers are the 'heroes among mortals,' what must they sustain? And who is the 'One who lost all?'" She asked, and I realized I had the same questions.

"We can discus this with the rest of the cabin leaders, Nico and Percy, please gather them. Thalia will act as leader for both Artemis and Zeus cabin." Chiron commanded, and I went to grab the cabin leaders for another war council. Looks we got another war on our hands.

A/N: How'd I do with the prophecy? I tried to make it rhyme the best I could. You've been asking for another update and here it is. But guys, 3.37K?! I can't believe it! And 175 votes?! You guys are amaZHANG! I feel so happy that someone is enjoying my writing! Thank you!-SurveyCorpsSoldier