Chapter 2: The Follow That Changed My Life

It had been just a regular Saturday morning, I was on the twitter part of my morning routine and I couldn't help the smile on my face as I saw that my Harry was awake.

My Harry....

I love calling him that.

Even if he isn't mine.

A boy can dream!

Anyways, what was I saying?

Oh yeah! I was smiling about Harry's tweet.

@Harry_Styles: What's blue, and always seems to be high?

Underneath it was probably thousands of replies, making me sigh as I saw my changes of being noticed were once again slim.

Now everyone, I like to see this decision as the best one I ever made... And I really wish I would've filmed it for you all to see

For the first time since I joined the Redline fandom, I didn't beg for a follow... Instead I just answered the question.

Or was it a riddle?

I can't remember.

@Real_Liam_Payne: @Harry_Styles Louis Tomlinson? The sky?

And as usual, I didn't get a reply. I wasn't disappointed, for I had just gotten used to it. Now being since it was a Saturday, I didn't have school nor did I have work, but I still decided that it'd be nice to go for a walk.

And me being the special person I am, I forgot my phone on the kitchen counter.

My phone was alone for nearly an hour.

A whole freaking hour.

And if you know anything about the Redline fandom... You should know that leaving your phone or computer alone for more than thirty minutes, all hell breaks loose. When I returned home, I was in for quite the little surprise, and I wasn't really prepared for it. 

I unlocked my phone, and my eyes literally widened as I saw that I had over a hundred twitter notifications.

That was the first sign that something was up. 

The second sign was what the notifications were.

Most of them consisted of new follows, but there was the occasional tweet with my username, usually rambling about how I just gained his follow.

Who's follow?

Why does it matter so much? 

Curious of course, I clicked on my followers.

And my eyes ended up nearly popping out of my head at the sight of his name.

HIS NAME

As in Harry fucking Styles.

That's when I realized, that after so long, I was finally one step closer.

One step closer to having Harry Styles. 

I probably stared at my phone screen for hours upon hours, trying to make sure that none of this was a dream.

I didn't even do anything...

I don't understand.

But then again, even the best things in life can't be explained. 

This was just the beginning of our story. 

I didn't know that him following me, was the turning point of my future.

I never would've thought that I was going to live in the world of fanfiction.

I never thought I would walk down an aisle with this curly headed boy waiting for me at the end of it. 

I was about to become the most famous Redliner fan, ever to exist, even if I didn't know it yet.

And that's how we get through life, blind and stumbling.

I just finally stumbled in the right direction.

In the direction of Harry Styles.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's probably short.

Oh well.

How do you think Liam's gonna meet Harry??? ;)

If you wanna do fanart the email is:

conwecalllove@gmail.com 

Dedication: 

Rune_Akeru

Comment

And

Vote

Kermit:3