Prisoner

I feel like Trask would definitely use whatever he had at his disposal. Including a very certain mutant trapped under the Pentagon.
I enjoy putting Erik through a lot of awful things...just a warning for future OneShots too. I don't know why.
Charles has been using his drugs in this story however at night he still hears things.
Warnings: Torture but nothing super graphic. Light Cherik.

Prisoner

It was all too familiar. So familiar that it kind of freaked him out a little. This is what he'd seen, he'd known this was the future...just not his. It couldn't be his. His future was to stop this, not become a part of it. He closed his eyes, reaching for something, anything, but there was nothing. Everything has been changed to glass and concrete. Somehow, he had lost all control of his own life. And it was all taking a toll on him. His solitary confinement hadn't been something he could deal with. He felt wrong. Yes, he was used to being alone, but this was just too much for his mind. He had a feeling he'd be going insane very soon. At least when he'd been on his own before, he'd had something to keep him busy. All he could do was sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and noticed there were people watching him. Not a whole group but soon he'd most likely be a tourist attraction and the highlight of school trips. They'd come stare at him like he was some sort of zoo animal. And all of a sudden, the only door in the room opened. He glanced up, hoping not to look too surprised. He hadn't had someone come down here since he'd been thrown in this ungodly prison.

"A real treat for you, actually," said the first man who was walking in, "We have the perfect thing."

He clenched his fists but still didn't move. He didn't want to acknowledge any of these people. His mind searched for any tiny scrap, any molecule of metal that he could somehow manipulate to free him but once again he was met with nothing.

"I think Erik would be happy to assist you with anything you needed."

"He'll work perfectly."

Trigger word. Immediately he was being grabbed off the...well if you could call it a bed, and was forced hard against the wall, like he was being arrested. Been there, done that. He felt the glass encase his wrists, of course it wasn't metal.

"Where do you want him, sir?"

"My lab, please."

No...No this was not what he wanted. This was what he was supposed to prevent. He had lost too many to experiments. That exact thought made him struggle. He reached out desperately again, pleading with the world around him to get him something to fight back with. Nothing.

"There's a lot of metal in your lab."

"That won't matter."

He was pushed against the wall, harder this time and he heard footsteps approaching.

"We'll see each other very soon Mr Lehnsherr," the man said and Erik gasped as something was injected into the back of his neck. He knew it would put him to sleep, but he'd never felt this weak. This was something else.
When he woke up, he was staring at a ceiling not made of glass, but what looked to be concrete. It wasn't metal. He groaned softly and tried to sit up but he found himself stuck. His body was numb.

He tried to lift his head but his neck felt like it weighed a ton. He could feel there was metal around him. He could reach out to it. But it didn't move. And now he felt truly human. Powerless. Scared even. He was in complete silence and he heard the door open. He tried to look but his head still felt too heavy.

"Hello, Erik Lehnsherr," a man said and Erik could tell he was smirking, "Hope you're doing well."

He decided he wouldn't answer. A man stepped into his view and he swallowed.