Kidnapped by one direction

----------------------------------------------

The lady finally came and got me for my plane. It took about twenty minutes doesn't seem that long but it sure felt like it. She guided me towards my plane and helped me find my seat.

I was placed in first class in the front row. there was a little table that I could swing around to place in front of me. Then in front of me there was a little tv and the news was on.

I placed my bags on the shelf on the side since it wasn't above my head like they have the other compartments in the other lower classes.

I sat in my seat letting out a deep breath. I was tired. I didn't like all this drama but that's what comes with the fame. I rested my head back on the seat and closed my eyes. I was about to fall asleep until the fly attendant spoke over the intercom.

"Please fasten your seat belts and stay seated until further notice thanks you and have a nice flight." she said with a fake happy voice. Ugh people never seem to amaze me on these planes.

I buckled my seatbelt and waited for the plane to get going.The plane finally started moving down the runway after a few minutes. after the plane finally got in the air I fell fast asleep.

I woke up to someone lightly shaking me to try and wake me up. "mam the plane has landed its time to wake up." I looked around and notice people were getting off. "Umm thanks" I said getting up and grabbing my bags.

I got off the plane but not before pulling up my hood. As soon as I stepped through the door I heard people screaming my name. I seen my body guard,Mr.Squishy, standing off to my right waiting for me. he walked over to me and put his hand on my back and guided me towards the limo.

As I was walking I heard people screaming crying or just straight out having a panic attack. it's crazy how much people care about me. People asked me to sign things but I was in too much of a hurry to sign things.

We finally made it too the limo without any trouble. "Thanks" I said while Mr.Squishy took my things from me to put in the trunk. I walked to the back seat door to sit down in it. once I opened it I didn't expect to see five boys looking at me. My five boys.

I looked at them in total shock. I really didn't expect to see the back here. Niall was the one closest to the door so he moved a little to give me room to sit down. I slowly sat down.

"I bet you didn't expect to see us" Liam said with a small smile. I looked at all of them and pulled them into a big hug. they all hugged me back.

" I may get mad at you guys but I could never hate you I obliviously can't stay mad at you forever."

I pulled away and looked at the curly haired green eyed boy. He gave me a small smile in which I returned. "I'm sorry" he said looking down at his hands. I simply looked at him before pulling him into a big hug. "it's ok I forgive you.

"Aww group hug." Louis said before pulling everybody else into a big hug. We all just laughed at him.

I truly missed theses boys.

My boys.
THE END
----------------------------------------------
That's it!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW