One Direction

___________________________

I walked up to the huge crowd that was screaming for me. I felt so loved. I walked up to some girls. "Can you please sign this for me." A girl said handing me a picture if me.

" Here you go I said handing it back. I signed a lot more products of mine. I got to this big group of girls. They had on low cut shirts and shorts that I would count as underwear.

" Excuse me" a girl who looked to be about 16 said with about 3 other girls behind her. "Yes?" I said not really sure if I should talk to them.

" I would like you to know that you are just a slut. You already dated to boys from the band who's next Liam no I bet it's Zayn." She said while laughing. I just stood there shocked I never expected that I just expected something like I'm so much prettier than you or give this number to the boys.

"Oh and another thing I don't think you deserve to be with Harry. I bet he doesn't even love you." She sneered. I looked at her still shocked. I felt my eyes get a little watery I gave one last look to all the fans and turned to walk back to the elevator.

As I was going back up to my floor I kept on replaying what the girl said in my head. Maybe I don't deserve him. I also did date his best friend. But Niall did cheat on me. Why doesn't he get any hate. It's like One direction is tearing my life apart.

The elevator stopped and opened on my floor. I walked back to my room with Mr.Squishy behind me. I reached my door and turned to look at Mr.Squishy. "Good night" I said. As I walked into my room I heard him say goodnight.

I woke up around 1:15 a.m. I really don't know why I woke up but those words that that girl said would not get out of my mind. But I have to get that off my mind I have a big day today and I don't want to be distracted. I rolled on my side and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to my alarm click blaring in my ear. I slammed my hand down on it moaning in annoyance at it. I slowly peeled off my comforter And walked to the bathroom.

Ew I need a shower. I take off my clothes and throw them in the hamper I turn on the shower to the right temperature and slowly step in. I instantly felt my muscles relax. I did my business them stepped out of the shower grabbing a shower on my way out.

I wrap it around me and take out my tooth brush and put in toothpaste with it I brushed my teeth till all my morning breath was gone. I also put on deodorant after u was done. I walked out with the towel still around me toy current closet.

I pull out a cheeta print top with black skinnies. I also pull out my flats. I looked over my appearance. Wait hair and make up. I pulled out my curling iron and curled my hair. I didn't do much makeup but I put on eyeliner mascara and made my eyes look a little smokey. Glad with my appearance I walked out into the hallway grabbing my phone and room key on the way out. I knocked on Mr.Squishy's door. He came out with a very nice suit on. "How ya doin" i said with a southern accent. He chuckled e I'm doing great Mrs.Smile. Well lets get this day started" he said while leading me down to the limo. We are off to wherever I'm performing. Of course I don't know where I'm going I just go with the flow.

___________________________
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN