Chapter 1

Blake belladonna was a Faunus, which meant that she was discriminated her whole life for having cat ears and a tail. But then as Blake grew older she was given more chances to improve herself eventually when she reached 15 years old she was an employee for a coffee shop that served Faunus just like humans.
Blake's pov

Blake stood behind the counter of the coffe shop that she had been working out for two months now she has seen some really weird stuff but none of them has compared to the girl with the red hood. Blake was awestruck whenever she came in she was most beautiful Faunus she had ever seen and when she walked up to the counter and ask for a coffee Blakejust stood there and admired her. "Hello is anyone there I asked for a coffee like three minutes ago"Asked the girl in the red hood "Sorry I've never mind what is he say that you wanted "said Blake coming out of her trance. "I would like a coffee with two packs of sugar and a little bit of cream "said the girl."OK who I make this out to "asked Blake "Ruby Rose nice to meet you "said the girl in the red hood. "Nice to meet you Ruby I'm Blake "Blake responded. There's athere's a table over they are next to the window I'll call your name whenever your coffee's ready "said Blake. "Ruby thing to Blake and walked over to the table pulled out a book and started reading then she took off her red hoodie to reveal to little wolf ears back underneath her hood."Oh my God I love her "Blake  thought to herself. "Blake and Ruby sit in in a tree K I S S I N G"set a voice behind Blake. "Yang shut up "Blake said to her coworker yang "so what if I like her it's none of your business"Blake retorted.