Questions Answers and Fear

After the two left Sollux decided to ask Eridan what happen for him to end up on the streets. "Hey Eriidan?"
"Wwhat is it"
"How diid you end up on the 2treet2?"
Eridan sighed. The day still haunted him even after all those months. Eridan frowned and replied with a sharp snarl "Fine I'll tell you, but it wwont be a happy one" (omyglob)
"One day, my prevvious owner alwways used abuse me. But then one day" Eridan pause to try to not cry "he got mad at me for no apparent reason He started kicking me and hitting me, then he threw me out." Eridan stood and walked away.
(Time skip 3 weeks)
"Hey sol?"
"Yeah ED"
"Can I go outside for a bit?"
"Well 2ure ju2t make 2ure I can 2ee you"
Eridan nods as Sollux opens the door for him. The troll roamed the area until he saw someone.
His previous owner! He was walking a German Shepard. Eridan didn't think it was a very big deal until the treacherous person looked at him.
An evil grin spreads across his face, he started running across the street to fast for Eridan to out run. "It's not a good idea to run away." He said calmly. He started dragging him away as the dog glared at Eridan.
"SOL!"  Eridan called out in fear.
"SOL!" Sollux ran out to see Eridan crying as he was being dragged.
"HEY YOU GIIVE HIM BACK" The Sollux called out to the person.
Sollux sprinted after them.
He tackled the man. The dog was about to attack Sollux but Eridan decided to help and bite it's nose.
Sollux picked up Eridan.
Running off with the little troll before the man could get up. They went back in the home and locked the door.
"Diid he hurt you ED?" Sollux asked. Eridan shook his head no as violet tears ran down his face. "No no. Thank you though."