epilouge | part 2

Hoseok knocked on the door, hesitantly  as he felt his heart beating quickly. One of his hands had a picnic basket from behind, and the other one, the boys notebook. He sighed as he quickly packed all the things into the basket after coming back from the grocery store.

The door opened to see the boy stand there, star struck.

"I believe you've dropped something." Hoseok said as he showed him the notebook, the boy turning pink.

"T-Thank you." He said as Hoseok smiled, handing it to him.

"Your work is quite beautiful." Hoseok said as it startled the boy, he looked up as he was showing fear.

"I'm so sorry!" The boy said and kept repeating as he was stammering, saying intolerable sentences as he was trying to make excuses.

"Don't be sorry V. I'm flattered and it was very amazing how you described things with words." Hoseok said as the boy looked up confused.

"V?"

"Yeah that's your name right?"

"Oh no! That's just the name I put because if someone found it, I wouldn't want them to know it was me. My actual name is Kim Taehyung."

"So you put the letter of an alphabet?"

"It's better than having a secret rap career and calling yourself J-Hope." Taehyung said as Hoseok was shocked.

"Don't say a single word. For the rest of my life you will call me Jung Hoseok alright?" He said as Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh so we're going to be around eachother for the rest of our lives?"

"Don't act all suave mr.embarrassed-at-everything. Do we need to go over your notebook again, because you seem more than a stalker than an admirer." Hoseok said as Taehyung frowned.

"Do you really think that?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok laughed, shaking his head.

"Of course not, if I knew me, I would act the same way." Hoseok said as chuckled as Taehyung turned pink.

"Anyway, enough of the roasting." Hoseok said he picked up the basket.

"What's that for?"

"Our date, duh."

"Wait WHAT?!" Taehyung yelled as Hoseok shushed him.

"Yes a date, if you don't want one then I'll just leav-" Hoseok was interrupted by Taehyung's hand holding his.

Taehyung realized the quick action he did and turned red, letting go of his hand.

"I'm quite sorry!" Taehyung said as Hoseok smiled brightly.

"It's okay, I enjoyed it." Hoseok said as reached for Taehyung's hand and held it again, smiling.

"Shall we be heading to our star show? Of course with your favorite: peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!"

"I swear either I'm sleeping or God has blessed me."