"You're doing the same to me. Woah ... I don't feel so-" Harry stumbled and then collapsed. Oh my-

I opened the door and got on my knees. "Harry! H-" He popped one eye open and smirked.

"It worked!" He swung himself up and pinned me down.

"Oh you evil evil man."

I then felt my phone ringing in my pocket. I slipped one hand free from Harry's grasp and reached for it. It was Niall Face Timing me.

"Niall?" He was making a funny face. Harry popped his head in and stuck his tongue out.

"Get out of here Irish man. I'm trying to devour my-" I covered him mouth and started laughing.

"Shut up! As if!" I laughed.

"Bye Niall!" Harry was about to hang up but I stopped him. "Let's go inside Harry." He groaned and got off of me. We brushed ourselves off and walked inside, up the stairs and into my room.

"So how's it goin' at Louis' home?" Niall asked Harry.

"Just lovely. Johannah ... his mum ... wants to bake with me." Harry said smiling.

"Bake?" Niall's eyes glimmered. Of course they did ... food was brought up.

"Yeah I was telling her about the bakery I used to work at back in Holmes Chapel."

"You worked at a bakery?" I asked, he nodded.

"Yeah and can you believe that he has never baked for me? Rude!" Niall exclaimed. "A poor Irish man living his young years in England. Oh so far from home ... stranded ... hungry ... and never got one baked good." He joked and threw his hand on his forehead.

"Aw boohoo. Go make yourself a hot pocket! I'm trying to spend time with Lou!" Niall squinted.

"You know-" Harry hung up on Niall.

"Harry!" I playfully slapped his hand.

"What? He's disturbing us." He smiled.

"I wonder what would've happened if I didn't have Liam as a roommate and never met that aggressive curly haired boy." I randomly said. Oh how different things would be ...

"If we didn't meet, I'd never get the chance to do this." His gaze flicked to my mouth and I prepared myself to be assaulted by the pleasurable feelings that came along with his every touch, but instead all I was given was a feather-light touch on my lips. I pouted.

He popped out that mischievous grin as he saw my reaction.

So I decided to make my own move. I cupped his cheek and tippy toed to kiss him, pulling his head closer to mine but paused and just stared.

"Are you gonna kiss me or are you just admiring the view?" Harry teased.

Narrowing my eyes I smiled slyly. I leaned forward and reached his lips. At first the kiss was slow, soft, and sweet then within a second the intensity grew. We fell back onto the bed, my body on top of his. I brushed my bottom lip along his, feeling his hot breath sting my skin. His touch and the weather were so cold, yet his breath and lips were so warm. I grazed my lips where his jaw and neck meet. He raised his head up giving me access. When my lips made contact, I sucked his skin and softly nipped at it. The silence faded as Harry whispered, "Fuck, Lou." I slightly smiled and continued. Harry ran his cold fingers up my spine making me gasp and part from his neck. "My turn baby." Hearing those words with that raspy voice of his made a shock wave shoot through my body. Harry rolled us over, his body was over mine now. Sinking his body between me risen knees, he placed his bent arm by my head to hold his body up a bit. Harry began placing small hot kisses along my jaw. Every touch sent shivers through me.