BonusChapter #1: Love God.

Start from the beginning

The heels of your shoes were sliding on the wooden floor as you passed a red-faced Dipper and a confused Wendy.

"Hey, guys- AH!" You were abrasively pulled by Mabel outside.

~●~●~

"Robbie! It's us, Mabel and Y/N!" Mabel sang, knocking on Robbie's bedroom door.

"What?" He said on the other side.

"Remember us? I'm like the girl version of Dipper and Dipper's girlfriend!"

"Eww! Don't come in!"

"I heard a come in!" You and Mabel entered his room, making Robbie jump.

"Agh! I said 'DON'T come in.'" Robbie scrunched his nose in disgust. "Don't forget, your brother ruined my whole life!" He screamed at Mabel. He turned to you. "And you!" He pointed. "You teamed up with this dork."

"Wh-what? I-I thought we're friends!" You stuttered, holding your hands up in defense.

"We were. Before you started dating the loser." 

You scoffed. "Look who's talking," you replied. "Can't even protect his own girlfriend. You know what, Robbie? You're nothing without Wendy. Nothing."

Robbie couldn't speak. He didn't believe yoy would actually say that right in his face. His whole form crumbled as he laid on his bed, crying.

Your eyes widened as you realized what you just did. If he was the old Robbie, he would've threatened you, but he was not him at the moment. You discovered that he was really heartbroken when Wendy left him.

●◇●

Mabel told you that she's going to find a girl for Robbie; Tambry. Right now, you, Mabel and Robbie waited for her to come to the diner.

She told you the plan. An anonymous message asking them to meet at the local diner. Tambry will come, Robbie will be there. They will talk endlessly. They will be together.

You and Mabel hid behind another booth and waited. You didn't want to to stop Mabel. She wanted everyone to be happy after all. You figured that you should just give her a reminder that she is going to take a risk.

"Mabel, isn't this a bad idea? I mean, Dipper is right. We can't meddle with Robbie's personal life, you know." You whispered slowly.

"Shh, shh. I know, Y/N. I just want the gang to be happy. Not a single person to be sad and down."

You knew she would say that. The words only the true Mabel would say. You couldn't do anything but wait.

You heard the bell chime. "Ugh, Robbie?"

"Tambry?! Great. This is what I get for trusting two toddlers. Listen..." you didn't heard the rest.

"What? This is impossible! How can I be the greatest match maker ever?!" Mabel asked, tightly grasping the mood chart for all of her friends. All of a sudden, the door of the diner was bursted open by a guy with small wings. He walked drunkedly. 

~●~●~

Meanwhile, at Thompson's garage, waiting for the rest of the gang, Dipper sat with his chosen attire.

"Where the heck are they?" Dipper whispered to himself, checking his wristwatch every now and then. 

~●~●~

"Y/N, is this going to work?" Mabel asked you after she stole the Love God's love potion.

You shrugged. "I don't know, I mean, you saw what it did to the snake and the badger, right?"