Chapter 13 Clubs & Pubs Part 2.

Start from the beginning

The rest of us nodded in agreement.

"Okay, how do burgers sound." Nathan asked.

"That sounds beautiful." Lily said.

I think the alcohol affected Lily a bit, just a little bit. She did drink more than I did.

We went down a few blocks, and all I did was stare out the window staring at all the skyscrapers passing us by. 

All of a sudden the door opened and a handsome Nathan with his hand stretched out to me was right there. 

I took his hand feeling my legs a little bit like jelly.

"Let me take off my heels." I sat on the edge of the seat and took off my pumps.

I proceed to get off the vehicle, but Nathan put out his hand in protest. A bit confused I stop. and he proceeds to carry me bridal style.

"Why are you carrying me?" I asked curiously.

"New York City streets aren't as clean, and the ground is cold and I wouldn't want you to be sick." He said.

My heart did a little skip. It was an odd feeling, having someone care for you as if you mattered.

        We got into the pub and I could see Lily do the thing with her face, the smart ass face. I took in my surroundings and the place was very nice. One wall had a map, of New York perhaps. The other side had some odd cartoon drawings. But nonetheless it smelt great and I came here for a burger and a fun time.

We all sat down in the corner by the window. The waiter then came and gave all of us a menu's, while giving Nathan googly eyes.

"I recommend 'bill's classic with american cheese'. Its really good." Nathan pointed out.

"It smells so good, I just want to eat everything." Lily stated.

The way Quincy was looking at her was as if he wanted to eat her. It was actually very cute.

I turned to look at Nathan, he was also staring at me. His grey eyes were gorgeous it seemed as if his piercing orbs got darker. 

The waitress soon interrupted to ask what we would like to drink I of course ordered a beer cause the party hasn't ended yet. The others somehow agreeing with my choice of drink decided to also order alcohol too. The waitress then left to leave us alone and we started the small talk.

"I've been wanting to ask this, but how do you like working at Armani?" Nathan asked.

"Well I've been loving every second of it, wouldn't change this job for the world." I answered. And I really wouldn't, other than the fact that Julia was there it's a pretty great place.

"I'm glad you love it. Remember if there is anything you need I'm here. OK?" Nathan assured.

Was there a double meaning in that sentence or am i just over analyzing things? 

"Are you guys talking about work? Can you guys just enjoy the night we still have a few more hours left." Lily snapped at us. 

"Don't worry Lily, we aren't going to talk about work." I reassured her.

Changing the conversation Nathan asked how I liked the club. 

"Oh, honestly such a great night. Never have I been to a club like that!" I exclaimed.

"Really, well I'm glad you enjoyed. Maybe we can go out some other time." He suggested.

"Yeah definitely, I'd love to do that sometime." I replied.