3

5th March 2016
Dear Diary,

Today, I went to school like usual at 6am. yeah I know it's early but I need to do my homeworks since last night I didn't have time to do it because I have to work. I had a part time job at cafe.

When I'm walking to my class, I entered and saw a familiar guy sleeping on the desk. He lay a book flat on his desk, and rested his forehead on it. I couldn't see his face but I recognized him.

Guess who? it's MINGYU. /<3/

I'm shocked and also curious. I wonder what he was doing in there at that time. He is always the one who came late for class.

I wanted to go somewhere else but I realized that library haven't open at that hour. I had no choice. I moved slowly to my desk and tried my best not to make any sound. I didn't want him to wake up. I managed to sit down quietly and slowly took my books out. I couldn't focus like really omg because my crush was sitting three desks away from me and we are in the same row!! I wanted to look at him badly but I couldn't.

Suddenly, I felt that he moved and he seem to noticed me but I didn't look at his side and tried to calm myself. And then I heard a voice,

"What are you doing here?" He asked me with his deep and hoarse voice.

I ALMOST DIE BECAUSE OF THAT SEXY VOICE AND I THOUGHT IT'S MY IMAGINATION SO I DECIDED TO IGNORE HIM.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked again and I can felt that he pouted.

I realized that wasn't my imagination!! I'm dying and about to burst inside but I tried to keep calm at outside. I put my famous emotionless face and continue to do my homeworks. I decided to ignore him again.

I heard him sighed... He got up and walked out from class.

I FELT RELIEVED AND COULDN'T STOP SMILING AFTER THAT <3 my crush finally talked to me and noticed me!! Ahhhh even though I didn't say anything and I don't want him to notice me but I'm really happy :D And his morning voice is so sexy!! I hope I can listen to that every morning <3 But I kinda feel bad for ignoring him tho. Sorry Mingyu ah!!! <3 Still, I'M SO HAPPY :)

- Your Wonwoo :)