14. Crystal Balling (Just to make him sleep)

I and Charlie walked towards our respective lockers when only a scenario came in our view.

Dhruv standing there with his head little bent down, fist clenched. As I walked in, he turned his head towards me. Then , I saw. I saw his red eyes.

He instantly darted his gave away from me.

But it was not the time to focus on Dhruv because something more big was happening there right now.

Manik was holding collar of an unknown boy and the other on quite similar to his height holding Manik's collar back. They were looking at each other like they both lived to just hate each other.

On their sides Cabir was trying to separate Manik from that guy and Alia was trying to separate that another guy from Manik.

Sights of Manik's fist bled and on the other guy's face there was mark which described it all.

"Leave him. Leave him, Brother" Alia said as she tried to pull the guy, her brother back.

"Say to your boyfriend not to mess with me, Alia " Alia's brother said as he finally left Manik's collar.

Manik jerked Cabir's hand away from his shoulder as he tried to straighten his shirt.

Manik ranked his hand through his hair and laughed hysterically.

As soon as he laughed, Alia's brother's expressions dropped. As if he knew what Manik meant by the laughter. The guy took a step forward towards Manik, but Alia stopped him from doing that.

"What- " Cabir looked at the crowd that had gathered to see the massive fight by now ." Drama is over. what are you waiting for? " He mocked and everyone else in the room dismissed at once.

Okay....

I stood by Dhruv's side and Dhruv looked at me , then I heard Manik's voice. I instantly looked at him instantly.

"Dhruv... " Manik whispered as he took a step forward towards Dhruv, his eyes focused on only Dhruv.

Dhruv raised his hand on air and gestured him to stop right there.

Manik stopped there. I looked at Cabir. He held Manik's hand from behind as if he was trying to hold Manik back from doing something.

"What - what do you want to proof Manik Malhotra? " Dhruv's voice boomed throughout the hallway.

No one spoke.

The tension in the air was thick. Whatever was happening right now was not known to me. None of the facts.

The fact that Dhruv could make Manik stop made me think of it more and more. What actually happened?

"Actually, you want - you want to proof that you are the one strong. I can't -can't save me. Poor Dhruv always needs Manik - This is what you want people to know. You are worst than I think Manik" Dhruv said, his voice so harsh.

And it even made me gasp. I would never be able to hear such things. I looked at Manik.

Manik shook his head a little, his eyes lowering with guilt.

"I was-" Manik tried to explain but Dhruv cut him off.

"Why don't you leave me alone all the time, Manik,? " Dhruv said, frustrated.

I sucked in a breath as I heard Dhruv say this things to anyone.

Manik seemed to lose his temper . He balled his hand in a fist and closed his eyes open.