Chapter Seventeen- A Crash Landing

BEEP BEEP : LEIA CURSES A LOT : BEEP BEEP

Rey ran out to see Ben getting on a ship , Luke was at the stairs up . "Ben please " she whimpered loud enough for him to hear .

Be turned back to look at her and shook his head as he walked in. Rey felt her body  go numb . The ship quickly went into the sky and she couldn't see it anymore .

"Rey ! What's all the commotion -"

"Ben's gone ... He left with Luke for Tatooine for nine months ... I never got to tell him !" She said .

"Rey , come inside you need to calm down all this crying isn't good for the baby"

"Ben being gone isn't good ... " Rey said and ran inside . Leia was more than angry , not just at her son but at Luke .

•[•]•

Leia sent a video call to Luke . He answered quickly whilst in his room of the ship . "Leia -"

"Congratulations you've invited a new kind of stupid you dumbshit !"

"Leia what did I do ?"

"You fucking took Ben from Rey !"

"He asked me to get away !" Luke said .

"You're so fucking stupid Luke Skywalker ! If mom and dad were around they would slap the living shit out of you !"

"Leia what is the matter ?!" Luke asked

"Rey is pregnant you dumb fuck "

"What ?... She's having a baby ?! When ?!"

"Nine months from now genius ... She wants Ben to be here with her but he doesn't know .. "

"What am I suppose to do?" Luke asked .

"You change the corse for the ship so that it reaches back to Alderaan and then you have a 'crash landing' here in the gardens so Ben is fearful of his life and she he sees Rey he'll forget about all the stupid crap -"

"Leia is this gonna work ?" Luke asked .

"Of course it will you idiot ! Have some faith in god damnit ! Do it know while all of you are asleep .. If my grand baby does grow up with its father I will personally find you , hunt you down and cut off your balls with a lightsaber !" She said and the turned off the video phone .

•[•]•

It had been almost as week since he had left , Rey was helpless. She sat in bed all day , refused food and water and sulked .

Leia kept telling her that it wasn't good for her or the baby. Rey would then take a sip of water and a bite of food.
It wouldn't help that she would throw up after wards.

"Rey ? Honey?" Leia said opening the door. Rey was in bed staring at the window .

"Rey ? I don't wanna alarm you but Ben's ship has made a distress signal... They've been charted off course ... We checked their pattern and they might crash land" Leia said.

Rey looked up at her and Leia could see he horror and the dear in her eyes. "We're gonna have a ship go and see where they are ... I'll let you know"

Rey nodded and waited till Leia had left and she began to cry harder knowing that there was a chance they would crash land and that Ben could die in the crash.

Her face was so sunken in from the lack of food and lack of energy. She didn't sleep much and it wasn't helping her current state.

•[•]•

"We're gonna crash !" a pilot said .

"Turn the reflectors up!" Ben yelled moving all the buttons .

"Sir ! Fuel pressure is low!"

"Okay ... What's the closest planet ?" Ben asked turning some nobs .

"Tatooine sir "

"We can't go there ... What else ?" He yelled .

"Sir I'm afraid that's the closest planet within the next three days ! We don't have enough fuel for it!"

"Make it three days !" Ben yelled .

"No ," Luke said walking in "go to Tatooine it's the best chance we have of surviving "

"Uncle Luke I don't wanna go back there -"

"I don't care if you don't ... This is the only way we'll make it out damnit ! Now turn and go to Alderaan... Crash somewhere soft" he yelled .

"Yes Sir" one of them said and changed the buttons .

Ben shot Luke a dirty look and then Luke rolled his eyes .